Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Jen, how many times do I have to tell you to get back in bed?" Josh hollers from the kitchen, rushing over to catch me. Dizziness always seem to reign when I get up and I always wind up stumbling and potentially falling. "And this is why!" I smile as he lifts me in his arms and carries me to bed. "I'm just so bored all by myself! Oh ya, and it's been a week already. I need to get back to set already," "Jason said take all the time you need to get better. You are not better." I rolled my eyes, already thinking up a plan to trick him into letting me go. We lay in bed for hours and just watch tv until we fall asleep.

"Jen, I'm heading to set. Call me if you need me!" "Okay, love you!" I holler asI start drying my hair. This plan was too easy. Josh goes to set, wait an hour, get ready, then go to set! You know, it's really not that hard. Anyway, I pull on some clothes and throw my hair in a braid before leaving the penthouse. I drive in silence to set, careful not to aggravate my throbbing head. I slip through wardrobe and makeup then get to set. Tomorrow would be my last day of filming so today was kind of crunch time. I find Liam talking to Woody and Liz and immediately embrace him. {A/N, wow, that sounded really sexual} "How are you feeling?" "Shitty, but I'm here and ready to work!" We start the scene, and it's where the trees get lite on fire all the way to when Cato tries to kill me. This would be the first time Josh would see me on set. I smile at the thought. "Action!" I start running, stumbling from my headache. My leg gets hit by a fireball and I pretend to be in severe pain. Ya sure, pretending. I jump I to the water, feeling the coolness surround my body. The gang of Careers see me and I start running. I run through the woods and find a nice tree to climb. I start up the tree and hear the others yelling at Cato to kill me. When I get to my designated branch I stop and look down to see Josh evil eyeing me. "Lets just wait her out, make camp. She's got to come down sometime, it's either that or starve to dead. We'll just kill her then." Damn. They all nod and space out a bit, Josh stealing one last glance before we cut. "That was awesome! We don't even have to do it again!" Jason smiles and I jump from the tree. I see Josh stomping toward me and I quickly get into a conversation with Jason about my injuries. After twenty minutes, I'm summoned for another scene. Now we would do the train scene at the end of the movie. Oh yay, I get to come face to face with Josh. After a little while in makeup and wardrobe I'm ready. I head to set and we start immediately. "So what happens when we get back?" He speaks and I rack my brain for the answer. "Uh," I look around for a second before turning and letting out a muffled giggle. "Line!" A crew member comes over and shows me the line. We all laugh for a moment before starting again. "So what happens when we get back?" I finally remember. "I guess, we try to forget." "Cut! That was great!" I smile and jet to my trailer, locking the door. I take a quick shower and then get dressed again. As I'm pulling on my tank top, my mom calls me. I pick up, but before I can speak she starts screaming. "Jennifer! Oh my goodness!" I unlock the door and walk around for a little listening to her yell, winding up at the snack table. "Are you alright! We just got word of the accident! Are you still in the hospital?" "Mom, I haven't been in the hospital for a week. Have you ever heard of the Internet?" I laugh slightly as she groans. "When I grew up-" "You didn't have any of the technology we crazy kids have these days, I know. You've only said it a million times before." I laugh and see Liam pass by. "Your mom?" I nod. "Hi Mrs.Lawrence!" He screams into my phone. "Oh! I want to talk to him!" She perks up an I hand him my phone. "I want it back when you're done!" He waves his hand around and walks away. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist. I jump, but from the scent I know it's Josh. "You know you should be home Jen." "I know, but I was bored." I give him a quick kiss before a thought comes in my head. "Josh, do you want to meet my family? My mom just called and I'm sure as hell she's going to ask me to come home for summer." He thought for a second before answering, "Of course. Maybe you can meet mine too." I smiled but all I wanted to do is frown. I've been keeping something from him. "Lets get home." Josh suggests and I nod. "I need my phone though." I tracked down Liam and found him still on the phone. I steal it from him and sure enough, she asks for me to come home. We worked out dates and times and all that shit later on in the convo. We arrived at the penthouse and pushed through the paparazzi. When we got in, I immediately fell on the couch. "I need food. I'm having withdrawal!" Josh throws me a carton of ice cream and a spoon. "Thank you!" We sit around and watch Netflix until two in the morning. I was so excited to see my family again.