Prologue

Are you ready? i think you should brace yourself. even though this is just the prologue, its still cool. ok, ready, GO!

Prologue

"Come on Jen!" "Oh hell no! I'm not auditioning!" Liam shakes his head and lays his hands on my shoulder, shaking me rapidly. "But you're an amazing actress!" I shake my head and slap him. "You can beg, and cry, and scream al you want. It's not going to happen." "But you love the Hunger Games!" I shrug knowing that's the first thing he's been right about in the past hour. Liam spends the next hour trying to convince me to audition for this movie. "Liam Hemsworth. I am not auditioning and that's final." "Jennifer Lawrence," he says mocking me. "You are the most talented actress I know. Please, for me?" I place a hand to my forehead, weighting the pros and cons. "Fine, I'll audition. But know this, it's only to get you to shut your goddamn mouth. Now get out, I have to finish my project." She smiles and kisses my cheek before skipping out the door. "I'll bring dinner later and we can prepare for the audition!" Oh shit, what did I get myself into?

Hi, my name is Jennifer Lawrence.

 I have blond hair and green eyes.

I’m a shorty.

I'm 20 years old and in my last year of college.

Liam Hemsworth is my best friend.

My birthday is June 2nd and every year somebody pies me and that somebody is always Liam.

Liam has been my best friend since kindergarten

I lived in Kentucky and I have a step-brother and sister.

My step brother’s name is Aaron Tveit and my sister’s name is Ashley Lawrence.

My parents were divorced when I was six.

My mother remarried a few years later, leaving me with my stepfather.

 I have a very dark past.