Chapter 4

The week passed by swiftly. Nathan has been an absolute angel. He is the world's most perfect boyfriend. And my first one.

And mister ultra moody yo may ask? Bunked two days of school, was back yesterday. For the record, it is friday morning at the moment and I am walking towards my locker texting Olia who is down with fever , when I dash into a very rock hard wall. Stupid me.

This wall smells good like cinnamon rolls from cinnabon and starbucks bottled cold coffee that you get at Walmart.

That it does.

It isn't a wall!!

I look up to see Eugene freaking Knights holding me by my hand to save me from the fall.And he is actually looking worried for me!

"Are you hurt?"

"Nope. Thanks to you. I am sorry I was actually..a...."

"Texting your rat of a boyfriend? Whatever! As if I give an f. " 

And with that, he stormed off, a frown creasing his beautiful brow. What is it with him, blowing hot and cold all day long?

And why was I actually feeling hurt that he did that. He is a nutcase anyway!

He is your nutcase.

What do you mean by that?

"hey cupcake, what are you so deep in thought about ?"

"Oh. ah, nothing?"

"Fine, let's get to class."

The rest of the day goes off as usual; one word description - booooriiiinnnggg

When Nate drops me home, the way he does since we became official, he too gets out of the car, holds my hand and starts leaning in.

Good lord, is he kissing me? I hear a low growl from nearby, and his lips are 2 and a half inches away from mine, when I, as a reflex, put my hand between our faces.

He looks at me, confused.

"Look Nate, you are my first boyfriend, and I really like you. But I have never done this before. Can we take this slow? Please?"

"You mean you aren't sure that I am special enough to be your first kiss" , he says angrily, storming out of the drive way, climbing into his car and slamming the door shut.

"Nate, Nate,  Nathan, Nathaniel wait," I shout, running after his speeding vehicle.

As tears stream down my cheeks, I realise that I am going to need a Friday night party to wash out the grief.

Nathaniel's car^