Chapter 15

The air in the car was thick with tension. 

When we finally pulled up into Nathaniel's drive way, I quickly opened up the door of the car and escaped the claustrophobic place. Eugene waited bacon the car.

I knew that Nathaniel kept a key to his house under the door mat, pretty stupid, i know, but he lived alone. His dad was a big shot in the city but this was his dead mom's old house, and he liked it better here than with his dad and his twenty one year old step mom.

I opened the front door not wanting to make Nathaniel get up in his state.

As I stepped inside I heard sounds.

Was Nathaniel in pain or were they...... moans?

Quickening my step I pushed open his bedroom door just to find the most humiliating thing I have ever scene.

"You fvckboy!" I screamed.

Noticing me, he and Veronica stopped what they were doing and turned towards me. 

He quickly got up, pulling a towel around his waist and said, "Cupcake, this is not what it looks like."

"Don't you dare cupcake me. I am seeing you and the school slvt naked sprawled in your bed going at it and you have the nerve to say that it is not what it look like you CHEAT!", I said, storming outside.

" You can't really blame me, you wouldn't even kiss me"

"FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE ONLY EIGHTEEN!"

Spotting Eugene leaning on his car outside his house, Nathaniel burst out,"SO YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WH0R$ AROUND TOWN BUT I CAN'T ENJOY MYSELF FOR ONE GOD FORSAKEN DAY?"

That made Eugene snap. Stepping forward, he pounded Nathaniel into mince meat.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. DARE. CALL. HER. A. WH0R$"

"Eugene, enough, let's get going. Enough ."

Nodding, he got up, leaving a beaten up Nathaniel on the doorstep, stepping into the car's driver seat and slamming the door shut.