Chapter 7

As melted ice cream dripped down my hand, Nathaniel said, "So basically I haven't done any school work since yesterday. So I can't hangout tomorrow . Okay with you?"

In desperate need of some space , I breathed out,"Yeah, sure."

Nathaniel dropped me home, where I thought about my relation with him while solving algebra.

"Honey, we have got a guest....."

Seems like mom triumphed in her disagreement with father.

 As I thundered down the stairs, I saw Eugene standing in a t-shirt with a v-neckline, revealing a slight ripple of his muscles, and a pair of rip jeans, at bottom of the flight of stairs .

See Izzy, he's here, and I do not believe he has any intention to leave again.

Shut up!

"I didn't say anything!?"

Shit, I said that aloud!

"Uh-huh, you bet"

Mental face palm

"To what do I owe this pleasure oh Knight?"

"I missed you Izzy."

"Nobody calls me Izzy, except.." Ivory 

"Not that rat, he calls you cupcake. But you are slim and not at all calorie inducing. As a matter of fact, he has full intention of using you as a calorie burner."

"And she still went out with him today!" mother dearest supplied.

"What on Earth for? I swear if he tries anything again-"

"Are you here to diss my boyfriend?"

"Why is he still your boyfriend ?"

"What are you here for?

"Oh, that, I wanted to make up to you for; and I quote 'blowing hot and cold'"

"Is sarcasm and being mean to me inclusive in the package?"

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"You love birds carry on with your banter"

"Moooommmmm......" I said, my cheeks burning.

Surprisingly, being love birds with him was an idea that I liked. Ugh, what is wrong with me?

"So, can I pick you up tomorrow at twelve noon? Enough time to sleep?"

"Umm, yeah, okay." I said, mumbling as I realised how sharp his jawline was.

"Done then, " he said.

Smirking, he turned on his heel, leaving the house and zooming off on his motorcycle.

Wait, he has a Har-D?

"Bring that bike of yours tomorrow , and I am driving!"