Chapter eight

Mom went to Riverdale last night, the family house had a break in. Father was looking a mess on FaceTime .

I woke up this morning to the doorbell ringing. It was ten o'clock. Ugh, I have to meet that hot dog at 12.

I went to the door like a zombie.There, standing in all glory, was the Knight himself.

"Cute PJs. I see you are still obsessed with mickey."

"And I see you are still an eyesore! What are you doing here this early in the morning?"

"Suspected you wouldn't wake up. Now get your pretty little bum upstairs and get ready. I'll make breakfast."

"But I wanted to make it!"

"And burn me and the kitchen down in the process? Nah, I think I will pass."

"Whatever!", I said, climbing back to my fortress.

Yeah, a fortress with multiple layers of mess as defences.

I combed my hair, putting blobs of hair mousse on it.I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top and a leather jacket, decorating my hair with clip on purple bangs.

I was now ready to go biking.

I went downstairs and voila, the greek god was making pancakes.

He threw the keys of the bike (my baby boo) which I, Miss.Butterfingers barely caught. 

"Warning mister?!"

I was jumpy all throughout breakfast. Finally that idiot (handsome idiot) finished hogging.

"Lets go," he declared.

Let the adventure begin

Sorry, short coz it's a filler, I promise I will give you a larger one by the coming  thursday!Busy with exam prep. sorry again fellas.