Chapter 12

The school day passed by as usual, except for the fact that I and Eugene were stuck to each other.

Finally, when the school day came to an end, we walked out of school.

"Want to hang out at my place? We can have choco chip ice cream, a nice blanket, and Cars movie playing on my T.V"

At the mention of my three most favourite things in the world, I squealed.

"You still remember?"

"Izzy, that's all we ever did at our play dates as kids. As if I could forget."

As we pulled into his drive way, I realised his mansion was just the way i remembered it to be: huge.

Of course, their entire extended family lived in there, but whatever

Now that I thought about it, his family was similar to my dad's.

As soon as we entered the house and I had my shoes off, I ran to the home theatre room and settled down on the couch.

Eugene came in with a tub of chocolate chip ice cream, 2 spoons, a nice thick quilt, and a dvd of the disney pixar movie- cars.

He settled down beside me, after starting the movie.

Halfway through the movie, the ice cream tub was empty, and my head was on his chest.

"Why do you smell like starbucks' cold coffee and cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon?"

"What? I detest cold coffee. Infact, I the only thing I like from Starbucks is their strawberries and creme. And cinnamon does something to my nose."

"Oh...... So are you ever going to tell me your 'reasons' ?"

"I don't think you are ready yet."

"Why do you talk in puzzles?"

"Fine, don't tell me I didn't warn you. Have you ever read werewolf stories Izz?"

"Yeah.. why?"

"I am a werewolf."

"Hahaha, very funny, cut the crap." I said, getting up to throw away the empty tub, when a growl resounded from behind me and I turned around to see..... that black wolf from the day Nathaniel asked me to be his girlfriend .