Chapter One-This Is Me

Dear Diary,

Wow. So you have managed to actually start reading this. Well, my name is Rihanna. Rihanna Martinez. Let me give you a back story about how I came to where I am today.

I was born on the 27th of August, 2000. Yeah, so I'm 17 now. I'm 50% Jamaican and 50% Spanish. My mum and dad took care of me until I was 6, my dad left because he wanted to 'make more out of his life'. He's such a dickhead I swear. I mean, at the same time, I can't really blame him, my mum was 16 and pregnant so you know he didn't really get to 'live his life' as they say. At least he still stuck around for a bit, right? To be honest with you, that's not my biggest worry, 'cause I have other things to worry about.

I went to some dead primary school, I was such a good girl, with twists and all. I was that girl that always put my hand up when a teacher asked a question, never got in trouble...Then when I got to secondary school, you know... I changed... Just like everyone else but I changed A LOT. I mean in primary school I didn't let my 'dad problems' affect me but as soon as I got to secondary school, it was as if I needed him more. I became a bitter and rude person, especially in year 8. But to be honest, it was only in year 9, that I became bait. Not in a good way though. Everyone always chatted the most shit about me. You know why? Because I became a sket. A slut. A girl that threw herself around. Whatever you want to call it. All the boys wanted to have sex with me, get head from me, give me head, all that shit.

I developed a negative mindset. I always said to myself, 'I don't need friends or a boyfriend like everyone else. I have an enjoyable life like this.' But let me stop now before I give you too many hints before you even finish the story. But yeah this is me. Rihanna Martinez.