Chapter Two-I Don't Love You

I was in Year 10. 14 years old. At this point my body count was at about 24. But yeah, lemme just get into the story.

'Baby, I just want you. You don't
need to be with all the other mandem.'
'You see, I'm not bout that life. Our deal was uck and go. I have given you uck, now leave. I don't need all your love b.'
'Don't you understand Rihanna. I have fallen in love with you.'
'I swear, Joshua, leave now. This was not part of the deal. Have I not pleased you enough?'
'Say no more b. Don't come running back to me if you need me.'
'I WON'T EVER NEED YOU. I DON'T EVER NEED ANYONE. NOW LEAVE.'

And he pulled up his trousers and left. I sat there, braless, with my head in my hands. Joshua was probably the only boy I could actually trust. But I didn't love him like that man. All we were was just two very close friends with benefits. No feelings attached.

'RIHANNA COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW.'

Lol another lecture. My mum... well she tries to be nice and loving most times but after I finish my seshes, she always decides to preach to me. I threw on my robe and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

'Why did Joshua look upset? What did you do?'
'I guess he didn't like the uck.'
'Rihanna you're really funny. I know that's not the reason. Tell me the truth.'
'That is the truth mum. I'm lacking a bit.'

I was talking about the weed. She told me to take a break from it for a week.

'Fine here you go. ONLY ONE.'

I grabbed it from her hand and ran upstairs. I picked up my lighter from my bedside table and lit it. I took my first puff in what felt like forever. I turned on my bashment and dimmed the lights. It was time to send my nudes. I unlocked my phone and went on SnapChat. I got a message from Joshua.

I messaged him back just saying, 'okay, I think that will be best for us'

I went back to my normal routine, sending nudes to 3 boys at the same time. I ate some takeaway later and went to sleep.