Chapter 7-I'm Such A Hoe...

*MIGHT BE SENSITIVE TOWARDS SOME PEOPLE, READ WITH CAUTION*

I knocked on the door, and the whole class looked at me.

'Sorry I'm late Mr Johnson' I said while giving him a wink. 

He gave me a gesture to sit wherever I want, and there was a spare seat next to Tyron again, so that's where I sat. He looked at me from head to toe as I sat down and whispered in my ear, 'you're looking sexy today'. I blushed a bit, and next thing I know, his hand is rubbing on my thigh.

'I thought you weren't that typical fuckboy that moves too fast?'

'I thought about you, and our conversation, and we already know a lot about each other, so why not?' 

I gave him a little grin and he slowly stroked my thigh.

'But that doesn't mean we are moving EXTRA fast' he hinted at me. 

'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING AT THE BACK THERE?' Mr Johnson shouted. 

'Just doing the work sir' I immediately replied. 

Mr Johnson then just got back to checking his emails while Tyron and I were getting very flirty. I asked him if he could maybe come to my house after school and he agreed. 

Finally, the bell rang and we could go to lunch and while we were walking out, Tyron quickly slipped his hand into mine and we just started walking with interlocked hands. It felt like a whole different world... Until Brandon came out of his class with Stephenie and caught me and Tyron holding hands and he stormed off.

'BRANDON, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...' I shouted.

Tyron gave me a strange look and stopped holding hands with me suddenly, and walked away. Stephenie gave me a look and started giggling. Behind her followed: Lisy, Mame and Chichi, and they all laughed at me. A tear rolled down my face, and I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a cubicle. I put down the toilet seat and sat down with my head on my knees, and cried, and cried, and cried. Tamara and Melissa were looking for me and they could hear me from a distance and ran into the bathroom, banging on the cubicle door. I opened it and I rushed into their arms, still crying. I think I could hear them saying 'it's okay' but everything was muffled. All I thought was, I am actually a hoe. What kind of person would get themselves into this kind of situation? Who do I even want? Tyron or Brandon? I ran out of the bathroom eventually, and climbed over the school gates and went home. When I got home, Joshua was sitting on the couch.

'What the fuck are you doing here, I have been wondering where you were?'

'Shut up. I know you weren't thinking about me. I've heard about you. Having so many clients now, aren't you? Even came to the point, that you're pregnant?' he said, as he held up the ultrasound picture. I gasped and snatched it out of his hand, but I didn't know what was coming for me. Joshua laughed, and 3 other guys stood up from behind the couch - faces I didn't recognise. I felt a sharp stab in my arm, and I felt someone forcing their dick inside of me, and it always felt different, as if they were all interchangeably doing it. Everything was blurry, and eventually, everything went black...