Chapter Five-That New Guy

I have decided that from now on I will put a 'slang dictionary' at the top of every new chapter, in case there are any people reading who don't understand :). 

Peng- Pretty, Handsome, Good-looking

Clout- For attention, popularity 

Linking- In a relationship 

Airing/Aired- Ignoring

Anyways, back to reality right? Wait, did you want me to tell you if I was still pregnant? Let me be honest. I am. I am 3 months pregnant now, and my mum still doesn't know. None of my friends know. The school doesn't know. When they see the baby bump they will know, so why should I release it as news?

'Brandon is just so peng though, I never pass him in the corridors without bumping into someone' Tamara laughed.

'Guys, not gonna lie, he's not that deep, I have seen penger.' I said.

'Loool, that's 'cause you're a prostitute, remember?' Melissa whispered. 

'I already told you, I hate it when people call me a prostitute, 'hoe', is preferable' I replied. Tamara and Melissa gave me strange looks and just carried on talking about Brandon. I looked down and rubbed my belly a bit while they weren't looking. I couldn't wait to visit the clinic with Brandon again to find out the gender. I fell in love with my baby, even though at first I wanted to abort it. I already felt like a mother, and a human life was laying inside of my womb, unbelievable. 

'Hello? Rihanna, we are at school now, wake up love!' Melissa amusingly said. 

'I was never sleeping.' I replied, picking up my stuff and running down the stairs of the bus. 

As we were walking towards the school gate, Brandon's 'gang' was standing there. However, they seemed different. I looked closely and saw there was a new guy, and I gasped a bit. 'Guys, look, there's a new guy' I said to Tamara and Melissa with a little grin on my face. They looked closely and noticed him too and we all looked at each other and squealed a bit, but we calmed ourselves down very quickly. 

As we got closer to them, we could see Mame kissing Kevin, ugh, they are always showing off, I know their relationship is fake, they are doing it for clout. Then I saw Lisy, hugging Blake, I knew they were real, Lisy used to be a close friend, but she cut me off 'cause I'm a hoe I guess - Lisy always told me how she had a crush on Blake since Year 7, and they started linking in like Year 8. Chichi was just standing with her 'boyfriend' Bryson, she was a very blunt girl, she didn't believe in love, just like me I guess, but Bryson really liked her. They were flirty a bit sometimes, but they weren't in a proper relationship because Chichi had 'man hoes'. Finally, we had Stephenie, who thought she was with Brandon, little did she know he was the father of my baby. Every time I passed them, Brandon would look at me straight in the eyes as if to say, 'it's not what it looks like.' But it didn't bother me, I had my own job to worry about. Now there was a new guy, all by himself, needing a girl. And let me tell you, HE WAS FINEEEEEE. As we walked past them I couldn't take my eyes off of him, I just wanted to get to know him, for his di-..

'AY RIHANNA, THE HOE, WHY YOU STARING, JEALOUS MAYBE?' Stephenie shouted. 

Tamara and Melissa took my hand and dragged me into school before I could retaliate. They could see the anger on my face as we were quickly walking to our first classes. My first class was English, with Mr Johnson. I always looked forward to his lessons; he's the pengest teacher in our school. As I walked into class, I saw the new guy sitting at the back, slouching in his chair, with his trousers sagged. He had an empty chair beside him, so I had the confidence to sit next to him.

'Is this seat taken?' I asked with a small smile on my face.

'No b, you can sit here' he smiled. 

Already I could feel a connection, and I liked it. 

'What's your name?' I asked.

'Tyron, I think I already know yours though, Rihanna right?' he grinned. 

'Yeah, I'm guessing you know it because of what Stephenie shouted earlier right?' I said as I looked down with an embarrassed look on my face. 

'Yeah, by looking at you though, you don't look like a 'hoe'. The question is, are you one?'

'That's a complicated question, you see, I do this thi-'

'ALRIGHT CLASS, IT'S TIME FOR THE SCHOOL DAY TO START. TODAY WE WILL BE LEARNING ABOUT WHY MR BIRLING IS SO SPITEFUL TOWARDS EVA SMITH IN AN INSPECTOR CALLS.' Mr Johnson shouted, as he abruptly cut me off. 

I gave a little smile to Tyron as we started doing the annotations in our books, and he smiled back. He was amazing. Everything was perfect about him. I bit my lip as I looked at him and I felt like I was looking like that emoji with heart eyes. Tyron let out a little laugh as he noticed that I was fantasising over him. I slowly moved my hand towards his dick, and slightly rubbed it. He quickly grabbed my hand made me move my hand up his body. I could feel his abs through his uniform. He whispered in my ear, 'I don't move that fast, we just met, I'm not some typical fuckboy' and he placed my hand back on my lap. He went back to concentrating on his work and I guessed that it was a signal for me to stop and get back to my work as well. For the rest of the lesson, it was a bit awkward. But I got through it, and for the rest of the day I was just silent, and I aired everyone. I was confused to why he rejected me, I'm Rihanna the hoe! Every boy wants me. But oh well. 

When I got home I got a new add from someone on snapchat, it was Tyron. When I added him back, he sent me a snap:

Just seeing his body made me forgive him ASAP

Just seeing his body made me forgive him ASAP. I sent back a snap telling him I forgave him and we had the longest convo about ourselves that night...