Chapter Six-It's a.....

Slang dictionary:

Peng- handsome , pretty, good-looking
Let's cut- Let's leave

Today was the day that I was going back to the clinic with Brandon to find out the gender of my baby. I was excited, but at this point, I didn't want to be around Brandon anymore. He kind of pissed me off when I saw how Stephenie was all up on him, and he knows we are arch enemies.
***********************************************
My appointment was at 8 am in the morning, and Brandon and I found fake excuses to be out of school for a while. My alarm rang at 6.30am, probably the earliest I ever woke up. I slowly got up from my bed and strolled to the bathroom. I was tired. I was up till 3 am talking to Tyron about our lives, and let me just say, I found out things about him that I would never have assumed...

Tyron is 3/4 American and 1/4 Congolese. To me that was such a peng mix - I could imagine how our children would be. But, the baby in my belly is for Brandon...
He came from America, but he was born here, in Britain, but he moved to America for a few years because his grandma had leukaemia, so they had to take care of her until she died. They stayed there for an extra year, just to get themselves back in shape, and they moved back to Britain. He said the only reason he knew British slang was because he still kept in contact with all of his friends from knee-height: Brandon, Kevin, Blake and Bryson. No wonder he was standing with them. He told me about his crazy ex-girlfriend that he had in America, and he said that when they broke up, she basically still thought they were together and she followed him around and still got him gifts and everything. I was laughing about that because it reminded me of Stephenie. He told me how people from the outside world would think he has a perfect family, but really, he felt like his mum and dad really don't love each other anymore, and they are just keeping the marriage for the family's sake.

I had a very quick shower so that I could dress up nicely and put on makeup as I had to look nice to find out the gender of my baby of course. When I got out of the shower, I wore a pair of ripped jeans and a cropped jumper with a pair of white trainers. I straightened my hair and laid my edges, and did simple but nice makeup. I looked so nice, I just had to take a few selfies. Next thing I heard was a knock on my door - it was Brandon. I opened the door and the first thing he said was, 'are you ready?'

I mean, I'm looking SMEXYYY and you can't even comment on that? So I just replied with a blunt, 'yeah, I am, let's cut.' When I went outside, I saw a beautiful car, waiting for us outside.

'This can't be your car, you're only 14!' I laughed.

'I know, it's an Uber, I decided it would be wrong for us to take the bus on the way to find out the gender of OUR baby.'

'But why is the car so nice if it's just an Uber?'

'I made sure to make the most expensive ride.' he smiled.

I gave him back a smile and ran into the car and jumped into the back seat. Brandon asked for an aux cord and the driver gave him one. The first song he played was 'You Da Baddest' by Future and Nicki Minaj. I knew that Brandon wasn't that type of guy, he was more of a trap person, but then I realised why he played this song in particular.

You know you da baddest, baby fuck them hoes

He was talking about this whole thing with Stephenie. He knew I was pissed at him for not telling Stephenie that he isn't interested anymore. But it's all good, I have Tyron now...

Brandon tried to place his hand on my thighs but I pushed them away and gave him a deadly stare. He turned around and then changed the song to Macaroni by 410. That was the Brandon I knew.

We finally got to the clinic, and Brandon was willing to take a picture of me, which I posted on Instagram ASAP:

I had to really suck in my tummy for that picture, just so that nobody would notice the little baby bump I had.

We went to the clinic and we were immediately called to the consultation room. The nurse put the cold gel on my belly and then placed this thing to see the baby on the screen. First thing I heard was its heartbeat. Its heart was beating very fast, and Brandon said, 'it got the heart of a lion, like me' and he smiled. As the nurse was giggling about what Brandon said, she finally found the gender...

It's a...

BOY! Congratulations guys!

Brandon looked at me with the happiest face I have ever seen on him, and it made me happy too.

'I am going to take care of him with my whole life' Brandon said.

We collected the picture of the baby from the nurse and got back into the Uber and told him to drop us at school. After all, it was own clothes day today so we didn't need to go back home and change. It was 11 am when we got back to school. And guess what lesson it was... English :)