Chapter Four- Flashback Part 2

*Explicit chapter*

2 WEEKS LATER

I woke up early in the morning on a Sunday and ran to the bathroom. It was morning sickness. Why else would I be having morning sickness, what was the meaning of this? I ran out of the house and went to the nearest corner shop. I picked up a cheap pregnancy test and bought it. I ran back home and went up to the bathroom again. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out... POSITIVE.

What was I going to say to my mum? Or my friends? Or Brandon? I knew it was Brandon's baby because I felt too sick to have any more seshes after Brandon's. I thought, 'no this can't be true. Maybe the pregnancy tests are lying, they were cheap right?'

The first thing that came to my mind was to go to the clinic, to get a true result and also know how many weeks pregnant I was. This was just unbelievable. I dropped myself onto my bed and burrowed my head in my pillow and I screamed and cried. Never did I think I would turn out like my mum - teen pregnancy. So many thoughts rushed through my head, should I abort the baby or keep it? My number one dream was to actually have a happy family, even though it is unlike me. All I kept thinking was, 'if I abort this baby, it will be gone forever and I can act like it never happened and I live happily ever after'.

I quickly picked up my phone from my bedside table and texted Brandon.

And let me just say, he defo was not playing. Next thing I heard was a hard knock on my door.

BANG BANG BANG.

I ran downstairs at the fastest speed I have ever run. I opened the front door slowly Brandon rushed in.

'WHAT IS ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT I'M A FATHER NOW?'

'Can you be quiet my mum's upstairs in her room, why the fuck are you shouting?'

'What do you mean why the fuck am I shouting, you just texted me saying I'm about to be a baby daddy and you expect me to be all cool and shit? Nahhh, don't piss me off.'

'It's not my fault, you are the one that came in me!'

'How do you know it's me, you must have fucked at least 3 other guys after me, what the fuck.'

'No I actually didn't, only because I was feeling sick because of the pregnancy.'

Not gonna lie, I liked the way Brandon was angry, it turned me on.

'Well, you know what, it's no use to be angry, we might as well go to the clinic real quick.'

'That's what I was thinking :) but let me shower, you can wait in my room'

We went upstairs and I went into my mum's room and introduced Brandon to my mum and as we left her room she winked at me as if she thought I was about to start a sesh. I turned on the TV in my room and let Brandon watch it while I showered.

The hot water trickled down my body, the whole world went into slow-mo. In my head all I could think of was me and Brandon having a happy family, and him taking care of me. Next thing I know, I felt someone's breath behind me. I slowly turned around, and Brandon was there, with his eyes fully engaged on my body, as if he did not see it before.

'Can I get a sesh for free?' he said as he bit his lip.

'Why not?' I said, and it shocked me a bit, I would never give someone a sesh for free.

He pushed me against the wall of my shower and started to kiss me and caress me. He wasn't being aggressive like last time, he was smooth and slow. I felt his hand move down my body and he started fingering me. He lifted me so that I was almost sitting against the wall. I started moaning quietly, but he changed the 'vibe' and I started moaning extra loud. He took out his fingers and made me lick all the juice off of them. He smiled and pulled me closer towards him, and the next thing I felt was his hard dick inside of me. He whispered in my ear, 'to be honest, if I am the father, I will happily take care of OUR child :)' and then he started fucking me VERY hard. When he knew he was about to cum, he pulled out and came all over me. I licked everything up with a sexy look on my face. He gave me a final kiss and said, 'see you when you get out of the shower' and grinned.

Not long after he left, I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Did I start to develop 'feelings' for Brandon? No, it couldn't have been true; I pinched myself so I could get myself out of this dream, but of course, it wasn't a dream, it was real life.

I walked back to my room to see Brandon sitting there with a box of chocolates in his hands.

'Where the hell did you get a box of chocolates so quickly?'

'Despite my anger on my way here, I bought chocolate for you:)'

Brandon bought chocolate for me?! Brandon actually likes me? That's all I kept thinking, and I just sat on him and gave him a big hug. He squeezed my breasts and I giggled and got up.

'Okay for real now, let me get ready so we can visit the clinic.'

'Alright b.'

I quickly brought out a Calvin Klein sports bra and high waisted jeans and wore them.

'Fuck you look sexy, but better without clothes' Brandon said.

I blushed and picked up my bag and put on my vans and we left.

When we got to the clinic, we had to wait for about 2 hours, because we didn't book an appointment. Finally, a doctor called out my name, 'Rihanna Martinez?', and Brandon and I got up. As we were walking to the consultation room, all I wanted was for the baby to be from Brandon, because at this moment, I thought he would be the best father, that is if I didn't abort it.

We got in and the doctor started typing very quickly - all my information and if I am financailly stable at home and all that shit.

'Are you coming here for an abortion inquiry Rihanna?'

'No, I just want to know the baby's DNA and how many weeks I have been pregnant.'

The doctor nodded and told me to stand up and lay down on the bed. To be honest, I don't know what the doctor was doing as I wasn't concentrating. In what felt like a few minutes, he was done and all the results came up on his computer. I sat up and Brandon gave me a little grin and I gave one back.

'Okay, now I have the baby's DNA, I just need a swatch from the father.'

So he took a saliva swatch from Brandon and put into some scanner thing and all the results came up on his computer. He put the results over the baby's and they matched.

'I KNEW YOU WERE THE FATHER!'

'Are you happy or frustrated? I can't really tell' Brandon laughed.

'I'm happy :)' I smiled.

The doctor gave me paperwork for all the results and we left the clinic. As we were going home, Brandon and I couldn't stop smiling, and I don't know why, was this supposed to be a happy moment?