Chapter Fourteen-I Love You.

I woke up next to Tyron in the single hospital bed, squashed next to him. It was 6am in the morning, and I felt cramps in my belly. I never felt this feeling before. After a while, I lifted up my shirt and looked down and I could see my belly moving a little bit. I moved my shirt back down and a smile grew on my face. I looked over at Tyron and he was looking at me, also smiling.
'Good morning beautiful' Tyron greeted.
'Since when do you talk like that?' I laughed at him. He laughed as well and I got back under the cover and laid on his chest.
'Yesterday was very scary for me. I felt like my baby was going to die. Not even just my baby, but I thought you were going to be badly hurt.'
'Don't worry b, I'm here, am I not?' He said as he moved his hand onto my belly.

'Mr King, you have a visitor' the nurse said as she opened the door. We watched as Kathryn walked inside the room.
'Hey boo. Oh wait... your other boo is here too? Hey Rii, can I call you that?' Kathryn smiled. I gave her a glare.
'No you can't, why are you here?' Tyron answered. Kathryn gave us a confused face.
'So I can't come and see how MY BOYFRIEND is doing?' Kathryn said with emphasis on the 'my boyfriend'. I rolled my eyes.
'How many times should I tell you? We are over Kathryn. It's done. Should I spell it for you? Okay, we are O-V-E-R.' Kathryn looked like she was about to cry until she said, 'it's all good, never knew I would get this attitude just because I wanted to see if you were okay'. The nurse immediately came in afterwards.
'Well good news, the damage wasn't so bad so you get to go home! Oh and Rihanna, your baby is fine, you are lucky though. A little more pressure and your baby could have been harmed.' I sighed in relief and so did Tyron. I looked over at Kathryn and she did not look happy at all. She walked out, angry. Mission accomplished😁.

***********************************************

We got home and my mum opened the door with open arms.
'I'm so glad you guys are okay, sorry I couldn't visit, my car just broke down.' Me and Tyron just nodded and went upstairs as were we're so tired.

'So why haven't you gone home for some time and why is it when you do go home you don't spend long there?' I asked Tyron.
'Well... my mum and dad are arguing and getting into very big fights and I just can't handle it anymore to be honest. I'm tired of my family. All they do is fight, especially over money.'
'I'm sorry Tyron, at least I'm here.' Tyron smiled at me and agreed.
'Rihanna, I love you.' I froze in shock. No boy ever really told me they loved me and I never told a boy that I loved them.
'Not gonna lie Tyron King😊 I love you too.' I replied. He had a very big grin on his face and then I felt his lips connect to mine. Then I heard a ping.

'Boy Passes Out At Party?! ~ posted just now by OM Gossip.'

'Oh my days, another video' I said as I rolled my eyes. I clicked on the notification and Tyron and I watched the video in silence with shock on our faces as we saw the violence that we were involved in. As I saw the scene when Stephenie laid on top of me, I felt the moment all over again. I felt a sharp pain in my belly and gasped a bit. Tyron was so engaged with the video. The last scene was when Tyron was hit with the wine bottle, and we saw the amount of blood on the floor after the party. Then the video ended.
They can't post that, I thought in my head I looked over at Tyron and he didn't move or speak at all.

I scrolled down to the comments and TMT Prodzz shouted out their Snapchat so I added their account. I saw that there were posts on their story so I was curious to see what it was. After looking at all the snaps they took from the party, they posted an insult to Stephenie.
'We don't chill with people who go out of their way to kill human life just because of jealousy @stephenie'....