Chapter Twelve-Watch Out b.

Slang dictionary:

B- This could mean many things (babes, bitch, babe and the list goes on depending on who you're talking to) in this chapter it means babes, but in a sarcastic way. 

Gassed- excited, flattered

It was now Friday, and I still wasn't allowed to go back to school. However, I woke up next to Tyron. 

'Tyron, why are you still here? Wake up!' I said while nudging him to wake up. He groaned a bit and slowly opened his eyes. Then they widened when he looked across and saw that the time was 9.30am.

'Fuckkkk, I'm lateee.' 

'Nahhh, get the fuck up and get ready then cause I need to go shopping today for the party tomorrow.' He then gave me an 'I have an idea' look and got up and dragged me out of bed. 'What are you doing?' I laughed.

'Why don't I just bunk school today and shop with you, you won't even need to pay, I will pay everything for you. Like a date?' Was Tyron really asking me out on a  date on a school day? I smiled at him a bit and he smiled back and dragged me into the bathroom. 'Take off your clothes, we are gonna shower together.' I looked at him with confusion on my face. 'Why you looking at me like that, it's not as if I didn't suck your bress the other day.'

For some unknown reason, I looked down in embarrassment, which I wouldn't normally do as I was a hoe. So, I dropped my clothes as Tyron was doing so and put the shower on so it could start getting hot. Whilst we were waiting, I was standing against the wall, tapping my fingers against it. Tyron could not get his eyes off off me and I don't know if he knew that I noticed him staring. I just ignored him and when I saw steam escaping from the shower doors, I got in and told Tyron to come in as well. It was as if he had never seen a naked body before, the way he was walking and talking as if he was in a proper daydream. I giggled a bit and grabbed my sponge and soap and starting washing my body. When I bent down to get them, I felt Tyron's dick against my bum, and I turned around to see that he was really hard. 

'I can't control it when you have a body like that, sorry' Tyron immediately said. I smirked a bit knowing that he was physically attracted to me. I had turned into a completely different girl - I felt protected, respected and... loved. Instead of trying to have sex with me at that moment, I just felt Tyron's muscley body against my back and I smiled and held his arms as they rested on my shoulders. I started to play with him in the water like a child, splashing water in his face. We kept laughing and I just wanted this to last forever. I used my sponge to scrub his body, I didn't care that I had to share it with him. After we finished, we got out and wrapped towels around our bodies. As we were walking out, he slapped my bum and I giggled and carried on walking. 

I brought out a pink bodycon dress and vans and as I was wearing my clothes Tyron was again staring at me. He pulled me close to him and gave me a kiss then pushed me away and bit his lip. I smiled and told him to start getting ready as I went downstairs.

'Don't think I don't know that somebody is up there' my mum said to me with a smirk on her face as soon as I got downstairs. 

'It's just Tyron, at least you will finally get to meet him.'

'Told you he is your boyfriend.' I gave my mum a look and started cooking breakfast for Tyron. 

'Making breakfast, eh? Oh mi lawd, my daughter, is cooking some breakfast for a boyyy.' My mum never really spoke in her Jamaican accent, she always just tried to act British, even around me so I was a bit surprised. I looked at her with a bit of shock shown on my face and she laughed. I quickly made traditional English breakfast for Tyron and just in time, he walked downstairs. Tyron's curls were bouncing up and down as he walked down the stairs, and I could lowkey see a bulge in his tracksuit bottoms. My mum looked at him in awe.

'He is such a pretty boy.' my mum said as she stared at Tyron. Tyron laughed and said, 'thanks, you must be Rihanna's mum, I'm Tyron' and he shook my mum's hand. My mum quickly hugged him instead and said, 'we don't act like strangers around here, you're basically family.' As they got out of the hug, I could see Tyron was gassed after that, and he became even more gassed when he saw that I made breakfast for him. 'Wow, thanks b, nobody has ever done this for me,' and he hugged me tightly. I could see my mum smiling in the back and she dismissed herself and went upstairs. I gave Tyron a wide grin and said, 'you're welcome'. 

We ate quickly so that we could leave and shop the whole day. I put on some hoops and a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I didn't put on too much makeup because I wanted my natural beauty to come out. There was an Uber waiting for us outside of my house and we went to the shopping mall. 

The first place I wanted to go to was Missguided because that's where they had all the clothes I liked. Tyron didn't get annoyed and he even helped me pick out the best things to buy. My favourite item from there was a leather bodycon dress that embraced my curves and showed a lot of cleavage, and Tyron liked it too. I was surprised he didn't start getting insecure in case any other boys were looking at me if I was to wear those kinds of clothes, taking in the fact I was a hoe. Tyron gave the girl at the till his card and the total added up to £79. When we left the shop he confronted me a bit. 

'Remember when I said I will only be with you unless you give up your hoe life?'

'Yes, but I tried to ignore it.'

'Well if you carry on ignoring it then there will be no chance of us being together because remember you never even had a chance to answer the question.' I looked at him and I knew he was right. So I just said 'okay' and we carried on shopping. Time flew by so quickly and it was already 4 pm. So far I had got things from Missguided, New Look, H&M and Victoria's Secret. However, I did tell Tyron to leave when I went into Victoria's Secret as I wanted to surprise him with the lingerie I bought. When he came back, he had a small bag in his hand. I tried to ask him what it was but he kept saying it was a surprise. 

We were about to leave the mall when we saw Stephenie, Mame, Lisy and Chichi. I wanted to pass them without making any eye contact but they didn't try to avoid it at all. They stopped me and Tyron from walking and Stephenie opened her mouth as always. 

'Awww, look who it is. The new couple of the school. Such a funny story though, a PROSTITUTE who is pregnant, a boy that just came from America, and his ex is on his way to England. Then the boy beats my boyfriend up. You guys think I don't know?' Tyron and I looked at her with angry faces, but Tyron looked even angrier than me, and all the other girls saw it too. 

'Do you think I am scared of you Tyron?' Stephenie asked. 

'Stephenie, you saw the way I messed up your 'boyfriend', don't let me do it to you.' Tyron replied with a very deep voice. Stephenie laughed and replied, 'so you are threatening to beat up a girl?' Tyron didn't say anything.

'Well, you guys are coming to the TMT Prodzz party tomorrow right? It will be really... interesting...' Lisy said as she gave a smile to Stephenie. 'Just watch out b.' Chichi said and Mame laughed in the background. 

'Yes, we are, and if you don't mind, we have to go somewhere now. Goodbye.' I said as I budged passed them with Tyron. We waited for our Uber with shopping bags in our hands. I could see Tyron's eyes were red, so I asked him if he was okay. 

'I just need some weed and some pussy.'I looked at him in shock and we took the Uber home.