Chapter Three- Flashback

*SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT CHAPTER*
It was Monday. My alarm rang and woke me up. I got up and started getting ready for school. I knew today was not going to be my day, I could feel it.

I went into the bathroom and showered and put bare makeup on. I left the house without saying goodbye to my mum and got the bus to school. I didn't have many friends because of who I was but I did have two friends: Tamara and Melissa. We have been best friends since nursery and even though I did many disgusting things they still stayed by my side. That's what I call true friends.

We all met each other on the bus and just like all friends do, we started chatting the most shit about everyone. We were not only the best of friends but we were the fakest friends to everyone else. Our number one topic was always Brandon. Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. The pengest boy in our school, everybody wanted him. Little did anyone know, I already did have him. But it was just a quick ting, I never really imagined having a love love relationship with him, to be honest. Not even Melissa and Tamara knew that I did a ting with him though. We promised we would keep it a secret because we knew that if it went out, everyone would be jealous of us. But, every time we did talk about him, I thought about that night...

FLASHBACK:

I was walking towards Brandon's front door and my heart was beating so fast, I mean it's Brandon! Of course, I am nervous. I knocked on the door, a door to one of the richest, pengest boys in school. He opened the door slowly and looked me up and down. I was wearing a simple but sexy outfit: tight tank top and  booty shorts. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him. He started kissing me.

'Is your mum home?'
'No, she's out somewhere come on in.'

As I walked in, it felt like I was in Buckingham Palace. Chandeliers and diamonds were surrounding me. I was amazed.

'Are you alright there?' he laughed.
' Of course! It's just...'
'You have never seen someone so rich, I know, but that isn't what you're here for b.'
'Yeah, urmmm, sorry, what did you want again?'
'Everything on the menu :) '
'That's bare expensive you know xD That will cost about £2000'
'I know, and you can see I have the money.'
'That's true, well what room?'
'Come let me show you'

He led me to his bedroom, and again, I looked like the scream at this point. My mouth was wide open. His bedroom was his studio, his closet, his cinema room and his bedroom all in one. It was bigger than my own house. He put on his sex playlist and pushed me onto his bed. He slowly kissed me all the way down. It was like he was waiting to please me not the other way round. Next thing I know, he just does the right thing, and I was probably screaming. I turned him around and I licked him all the way down and started giving him uck - I still had to do my job. Everything was moving smoothly, it didn't feel forced, and I loved it. Normally, I didn't care about the person I was doing my job with, but with Brandon, it felt different. Next thing I knew, we got too into it and well... he came inside of me. But I didn't know, because he didn't even say he did as he knew I would get angry. At the end of our sesh, he gave me the money and gave me a kiss goodbye.

'See you in school'
'Yeah, I will😁'

I left his house and when I got back home I felt loved. Which was rare after a sesh, I'm not supposed to feel love, sex isn't based on love, it's based on fun and money. But I didn't only feel loved... my body felt different...