Chapter Eleven-Follow My Footsteps

*EXPLICIT, I THINK*

'What do you mean, you killed them?'

'I killed them with my success, sweetheart. So what I was pregnant at 16, I showed everyone I could do it all on my own.'

'But how did that 'kill' them, I am pretty sure nowadays, people won't care.'

'You just keep being you and ignore the haters, I know it sounds cliche but all they want is the attention and for you to break down, so you refuse to give it to them.'

'Okay, I understand now.'

'And this Tyron boy, I would love to meet him.'

'He's not really a boyfriend tho-'

'Shut up, cause it sounds like he is to me. Gosh Rihanna, stop playing hard to get for a while.'

I looked at my mum with a little smile on my face and got up and went back to my room. When I opened the door, I saw a shadow figure standing in the corner. I picked up the nearest weapon and turned on the light. When the light shined, the figure was gone. My heart returned to its normal rate, and I thought, 'maybe it's just my mind fucking with me'. I sat on my bed and texted Tyron. I told him to come to my house after school.

***********************************************************************************************

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

I got up from the couch and opened the door.

'You told me I should come after school?'

I looked him up and down and bit my lip. He noticed and he smiled.

'What do you want?' he laughed. I hugged him tightly and I felt a squeeze on my bum. He placed his lips on my neck and started sucking on it. I let out little moans and he picked me up. It really felt like a romantic movie. He slowly walked up the stairs with my legs wrapped around him and when we finally got to my room he put me down on the bed. He kissed me all over my body, and then he kissed my belly.

'Now I know there's a life in there, I'm not gonna fuck you' Tyron smiled. I smiled back and agreed, I actually started to change. Not my body, but as a person. Normally, I would have demanded him to dick me down, but I was agreeing with him, it felt like... love? Nahh, love's a joke, I always had the same mentality as Chichi, but now I was turning out to be like Lisy. Tyron started to suck on my neck, and it felt different to all the other niggas that did it. I closed my eyes, and suddenly, Tyron bit my lip. He started to kiss me slowly but with force, and I smiled against his lips. He grabbed onto my hips tightly and smiled back then let go.

'And that's the end of our session today' he smiled. I started getting pisses because he fully turned me on and teased me but ended it right there.

'Nahh what the fuck, come back here' I said, trying to pull him back, but he wasn't letting me. I turned around in distress and turned on the TV in my room. Tyron was on his phone until he heard me moaning extra hard in the background. He looked back and saw there was porn on the TV and he then looked at me and saw that I was masturbating. He quickly took my fingers out and said, 'don't do that, it's weird, you have a baby inside of you'. I laughed at him and got up from the bed. 'How is it, weird babe?' I started walking like a model towards him and sat on his lap. I was doing all I could for him to do something freaky with me. I turned on the Bluetooth speaker and the first song that came on was Charly Black-Associate. I started to do on a slow whine on him, and I felt his hand following the movements I made on my waist. I could feel that he was smiling, and I carried on. I made the tic toc and box whine movements and even reversed it. Finally, he picked me up from his lap and put me on the bed, while he pulled down his trousers. I never saw Tyron's dick, and I was excited to see how big it was.

As soon as his boxers fell to the ground, his hard dick was out. I stared at it with excitement in my eyes. 'Give me head, now', Tyron demanded with a deep voice. I said no words, and went down on my knees and started off with a handjob. He let out a groan as soon as my mouth touched the tip and he pulled my hair. It was getting more intense and I liked it. After a bit of time, I heard the 'I'm gonna cum' line that I have heard many times, but when it came out from Tyron's mouth, it sounded much better. Next thing I knew, I felt his semen in my mouth and I wan't going to be a pussy and spit it back out onto his dick.

I looked up into his eyes and he stared back, and watched me swallow all of it.