Chapter Sixteen - I'm Sorry.

Slang Dictionary:

Deeping- thinking about it

ONE MONTH LATER

It was now a month since Tyron and I had our big argument and since then, we did not say a word to each other. Kathryn joined our school, and as more days passed by, Tyron was with Kathryn even more and it really did piss me off. He would look me straight in the eye and do things with her that he knew would make me jealous such as squeezing her bum, but he never kissed her in front of me. 

There were many nights that I cried myself to sleep because of him, and I kept remembering what my mum told me, 'men are trash'. And to be honest, they are, that was why I was a hoe in the first place. I did not want love, just sex, but Tyron came along and changed all of that, but as usual, it was all a lie... 

It was Friday afternoon, and we were all going to our form bases. I was not in the same form as Tyron, but Kathryn was because the school knew that they went to the same school in America, so they wanted to put her in the same form as him. Their form was literally the next door neighbour to mine. I was walking to my form until I saw Tyron grab Kathryn and pull her to the side to literally lipse in front of me. I broke down. I was so emotional that I could not go to form so I ran into the toilets and locked myself in a cubicle. Of course, someone walked in. It was Stephenie. 

'Stephenie, I know it is you, I don't have time for your bullshit  right now' I said as I sobbed.

'Who said I was coming to give you bullshit? Firstly, this is not your own private toilet and secondly, what if I was just coming to comfort you?' Stephenie replied. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it to see her standing right in front of me, staring at my messed up make-up. 

'And why would you of all people want to comfort me? After all you have done to me, it is now you want to help me?' She kept silent. 'It's also kind of weird how you want to help me when everyone hates you now was well because of what you did to me. I will never forgive you for that, you're the definition of a wi-'

'Are you done now? Are you done insulting me after every wrong thing I did to you? Yes, I know what I did was wrong and I don't know if you have ever heard this, but people can actually change you know. I should have never tried to kill your baby, just because I was jealous that the boy I liked gave you his baby...' Stephenie said. 

'Well Stephenie, it's not my fault that Brandon wanted me over you, but it's not even like I wanted him back. And it is also not right to almost take a human life away just because of jealous, are you dumb? What you did can NEVER be forgiven, and I am being for real. Do not try to talk to me and don't even look at me, stupid bitch. I got up and budged past her as the bell rang and immediately walked out of school, not saying a word to anybody.

Everyday since the party, everyone was either asking if I was okay because of what happened at the party or giving me dirty looks because I was pregnant. I never gave anyone a reply, I just kept on walking, and that is exactly what I did again.                                                                                                     When I got home, I ran upstairs to my room and sat myself on my bed. I took my pocket mirror from my bag and opened it to look at myself. There was mascara running down my face and my eyes looked swollen and puffy because I was crying so much. I could not see anything good within myself. I was a hoe, I was pregnant, and even when I thought a boy actually loved me, he didn't. I closed my mirror and put it away. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the cabinet and took the first bottle of pills I could find and poured them all in my mouth. I drank a bottle of water and downed all of the pills at once. I sat on my toilet and waited for something to happen...