14.

I kicked off my shoes and collapsed in my bed. Theodore went to get Elias and he's taking him for the night. He said that his wife was having baby fever, so he's using Elias to cure it for her.

After my FaceTime call with Angelo last night, I was really upset. I was upset because he thought it was okay to even exchange words with that bitch while he was on the phone with me and Elias.

Everything in me wanted to cuss him out. I wanted to reach through the phone and choke the both of them. I was angry and heartbroken. It just brought everything back.

I was feeling lonely and hurt. I needed something to cure this feeling. I got up from the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed my ice cream and a spoon. I stood at the counter and began to eat my ice cream. Tears began to fall from my eyes as I ate.

"What's up—" Nicholas stopped and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I wiped my tears away.

"I forgot my book for health class." He said. "Why are you crying? What's wrong?"

I began to break down. Nicholas rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so hurt, Nick. He hurt me so bad."

Nicholas sighed and held me close. "Come on, Nicole. Fuck that nigga."

I looked up at him. "What?"

"Fuck that nigga. He lost a good thing and he'll never be able to replace you." Nicholas said as he roughly wiped my face with his right hand. "You need to get yourself together, put on something cute, take a few pictures, post that shit on instagram, and show everybody that you's a bad bitch." He said, mocking a gay male.

I laughed. "Thank you, Nick."

"I love you and I don't want you crying over this nigga again." He kissed my forehead and hugged me. Nicholas reminded me of our dad. It's like our dad is living through him.

"I love you too."

"Okay, now get off of me. I need to hurry up and get my book before mama comes home and beat my ass for being here." Nicholas pushed me off of him and ran towards the stairs.

-

I wrapped my towel around my body after I stepped out of the shower. I entered my room and collapsed on the bed. I was extremely bored because Elias wasn't here and my mom was at her boo's house.

I was feeling very lonely and sad. I grabbed my phone and began to scroll through social media. As I scrolled through instagram, I came across a picture that Allison posted. She was standing in front of a bathroom mirror taking the picture. Angelo was standing behind her with his face buried in her neck. Her caption said, "he's mine, bitch."

I grew very angry and I began to think about what Nicholas said. I got up and started to lotion my body. I went through my closet and drawers to find something cute. I found a t-shirt with Tupac on it and slipped it on. I snatched my bonnet off my head and combed my straightened hair out of the wrap I put it in. I got my background together and began to take a few pictures.

After about twenty minutes, I posted the best picture with the caption "unbothered."

"