21.

I held Easton in my arms as I laid the changing pad on my bed. I softly kissed his forehead before laying him down on top of the changing pad.

Easton was born prematurely at thirty two weeks. The labor and delivery was scary. He was only three pounds and two ounces when he came out. He wasn't breathing properly and he wasn't fully developed. He was hanging onto life by a string, but he pulled through. He had to stay in the hospital for the first couple of months of his life. He is now three months and he's been doing great.

After changing him, I buttoned his onesie and threw away the dirty diaper. I picked him up and went to Elias' room to see if he was still sleeping and he was. I decided to try my best to rock Easton to sleep so I could take a nap myself. Dealing with a toddler and a newborn baby is tiring and I'm not getting much sleep.

I didn't have the help and support I had when Elias was a newborn. None of my family members were talking to me, I don't have any friends, and I don't associate with Angelo's family like I used to. Angelo helps out as much as he can, but with the NFL draft coming up, he's been dealing with workouts and scouting for the Texans defense.

Postpartum depression is definitely kicking my ass and I don't know if I am able to shake back. It's really hard and it's only going to get harder. I just wish I had somebody by my side.

I walked back into my room and saw that my phone was ringing. I answered the FaceTime call from Angelo. "Hey, what y'all doing?" He asked.

I sat down on the bed. "I was about to put Bub down for a nap."

"Let me see him." I put the camera on Easton. "Hey, Bub." Easton gave Angelo a smile. Angelo's relationship with the kids is so pure. They love him and he loves them. "Where's Baby?"

"He's in his room napping." I replied.

Angelo looked at me for a few seconds, making me shift uncomfortably. "I'll be back home soon, okay? I know you need help with the boys. Once the draft is over with, I'll be home more until camp starts."

"Okay." I said nonchalantly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

"Say cheese." I said as I took a selfie with Elias and Easton. Elias smiled and Easton just sat there, making me giggle.

"Look who's home." Angelo said, taking me by surprise. He placed his suitcase by the bedroom door and walked over to us.

"Dada!" Elias shouted as he stood up in the bed.

"Hey, Baby. You been good for mommy?" Angelo asked, picking him up.

"You're supposed to be in Florida." I told him.

Angelo smirked. "I know, but I wanted to be here. Besides, my assistant can handle everything there."

"Thank you." I said.

"You don't have to thank me." He said, kissing my forehead. "I'll take the boys downstairs and you get some rest."

I nodded. I handed Easton to him and he managed to carry both boys out of the room. I got comfortable in the bed and fell asleep in an instant.

-

I walked downstairs to the living room where I heard talking. I looked around and saw Steven and Jai, who were bonding with my sons. I looked at Angelo who was looking at me. He motioned for me to come over. I walked to him and he sat me down on his lap.