20.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. I went to my contacts and found my mother's phone number. I sighed as I pressed her name and call icon. The phone rang until it reached her voicemail.

I hung up and decided to call her again. I received her voicemail once again, but I decided to leave a message this time.

"Hey, mommy. It's me." I said. "I haven't talked to you in five months and I know that's my fault. If you didn't know, I'm back in Texas with Angelo. Things are still a bit rocky, but we're trying to work through our problems. I'm also twenty one weeks pregnant. It's another boy and we're naming him Easton Maverick. I'm really sorry about how we left things. I know you're still upset with me and I understand. You don't have to call back if you don't want to. I was just trying to update you on everything. I guess I'll try to call my brothers. I love you. Bye."

I hung up the phone and went to Theodore's contact. I pressed the call icon and placed the phone to my ear. He didn't answer his phone either. "Hey, Teddy. It's me. I miss you a lot. I was just calling you to tell you that I'm back in Texas and I'm trying to work things out with Angelo. I'm also twenty one weeks pregnant with another boy. His name is Easton. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I know mommy or Hassan told you what happened a few months back. That's probably why you haven't contacted me and that's okay. I understand. I'm really sorry for everything. I love you. Bye."

I tried calling Nigel, Nicholas, and Hassan, but they didn't answer their phones either. I left them voicemails as well—including my grandparents and aunt.

I was heartbroken because it was clear that nobody wanted to talk to me. Everyone turned their backs on me and I was basically alone.

"It's okay." I said to myself as tears fell from my eyes. "It's okay. I—I'll just try to figure this out on m—my own."

I picked up my phone again, but decided against calling him. I knew Kian wouldn't want to help me either.

-

"How do you like it, baby?" Angelo asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

A few weeks have passed and we finally moved to Houston. I allowed Angelo to pick the house and he really outdid himself. "I like it. It's beautiful." I said.

I watched the movers moved our furniture and boxes into the house. Good thing it's almost winter and it's cool outside.

"You know I gotta get what's best for you and my boys." He kissed my lips, making me smile a little. "Steve and Jai are coming over to help us get settled then Adonis will be here tomorrow with Elias."

I just nodded. Angelo continued kissing my lips as he pulled me closer to him. "Angelo." I mumbled in between kisses.

"Hmm?"

"Let's stop. We have people in and out the house." I told him.

Angelo smirked. "Just wait until everyone leaves. It's gonna be me and you."

"Hello?!" A voice said.

Angelo turned around and smiled when he saw Steven and Jai. "What's up, y'all? Thanks for helping out. We appreciate it."

"No big deal." Steven said. He looked at me and smiled. "It's good seeing you, Nicole."

I simply nodded. I made my way to the kitchen so I could start unpacking. I grabbed a box cutter from the counter and cut one of the boxes open.

"Hey, Nicole. You need any help in here?" Jai asked.

I looked up at her and shook my head. "No, I got it."