• 15 •

"Did you see anything happening to Hannah Baker that worried you?" A pale man with glasses asked me, Chad sat in a room, with his back against the window that showed the beautiful city, feeling the need to just look back and stare but a camera was looking straight at Chad along with 5 other people, two of them very recognisable.

Olivia and Andy Baker. Chad was being interviewed due to the suicide of Hannah Baker, as people still want information on what happened to her, deciding to ask the students themselves.

Chad shook his head, lying considering Chad didn't know what to do, everything just happened so fast, he was in his normal lesson until he was pulled out of it. He wasn't the only one. Including Justin Foley, Marcus Cole, Jessica Davies and Alex Standall.

Curiously, all of them were part of the tapes, that worried Chad, had they found out?

"You can tell us anything. Don't be afraid." A woman with blonde hair, looking to be in her late 30s spoke.

Chad felt his heart sank, as the image of Hannah's photo on his phone appeared in his mind, remembering that she was exposed to the whole school and how her face expression looked like in that day in class.

"I remember - one day, I got a text message with a picture - of Hannah, showing - her on a park, the photo was very destructive for Hannah's reputation, I remember that she was so - much different after that day." Chad said, not making eye contact with the people in the room.

"Do you believe that is one of the main reasons that Hannah killed herself?" The man with glasses spoke again.

Chad shook his head. "Not really, but it started it. After that everything just went downhill for Hannah."

"We were told about some tapes, do you know anything about that?" the same man spoke, this time looking at Chad in a more suspicious type of way.

Chad nodded. "Yeah - I'm part of those tapes." Chad said, not caring about anyone's lives anymore, not caring about who is coming out of this alive or what's going to happen to him. But he knew his parents needed to know the truth.

"Why are you part of the tapes, if you don't mind asking." The woman with blonde hair said in a more caring voice.

"I insulted Hannah, I was friends with her for some time, we studied together, but then - some of my 'friends' threatened me." Chad said. "They told me to leave her or they would tell everyone about the lies that had been spreaded. I later found out that she never tweeted any false information about us. I could've been her friend and she would've still been here but I decided to be an idiot and believe everything I see like I always do." Chad said, tears feeling the need to fall free.

Chad looked to the side, seeing part of the beautiful view. Remembering about the hill where him and Tony were on the previous day.

Chad cleared the tears from his face and looked up.

"Thank you." The man spoke as he clicked on one of the buttons of the camera in front of me, one of the lights turning off.

Chad stood up and walked out of the room keeping his head down in embarrassment. 'Did I just do that?' A part of Chad felt proud of himself, but then he wondered what would happen next.

Chad sat in Monet's waiting for his best friend - Justin Foley who had earlier desperately called the boy asking for them for meet up at the coffee place so that they could have a 'chat'. A chat that Chad knew very well about.

The warm smell of coffee hit Chad's nostrils as he took another sip of his cappuccino. Sitting in a table next to the window, appreciating the yellow sun hitting Chad's skin.