• 16 •

After finally deciding to give his best friend another chance, Chad was happier then ever, feeling like he was the king of the world since he had no longer anything to be afraid of now that his best friend is back by his side, whether or not he had his reasons to go against Chad, Chad knew that everyone can learn a lesson someday, as he had learnt.

Sometimes the truth is just a weight in your shoulders that is waiting to be dropped.

Chad came out to his best friend, but then he wondered 'why did he have to come out to all these people, it's not like he stole something, he just is and he didn't feel the need to tell anyone about his sexuality, and instead just be who he is without coming out as someone to anyone, because sexuality didn't define Chad Beaumont, he was smart, brave, kind, selfless and many more traits that made up Chad Beaumont.

But he wasn't the only one with that thought, Tony Padilla,the boy who had grown closer to the boy with the clear blue eyes, he had that thought for a really long time, somehow some people knew while others (Clay Jensen) were kept in the dark in their own thoughts about the boy who looked so manly and yet was gay.

Alex, a person who used to be close friends with Chad, had a big impact in Chad, he regretted not spending more time with the blonde boy then he did, yet his own thoughts and tears wouldn't bring the boy back, the boy had a huge struggle believing that the strong boy had actually committed suicide, but why question the police?

Somehow everything that had happened in the last few weeks completely changed Chad Beaumont in unspeakable ways, ways that even himself hadn't noticed until now.

The boy felt finally happy, he didn't need acceptance even though he had it, he needed to be himself and happy in his own skin, after everything that happened with Hannah Baker or Justin Foley, Chad promised to try to be a better person each day.

The boy spent even more days in the same place, looking at the beautiful view of the city, a piece of him hoping that a special boy would show up, even though he almost never did after that day.

Which was a good thing, considering the boy had let out to Chad that he only went there when he was in a more sad mood.

Chad found out a new talent of his, writing. He loved writing more than anything, he wrote whatever came into his mind, asking his parents for their opinion, so he decided that maybe that was going to be his new desire, to become a full and successful writer, and all that 'half' thanks to Tony Padilla.

Chad walked towards the same place that he had went to for the past few days, just to watch the view that he had ignored for years. However, this time it was Tony Padilla who asked for the boy to get there, saying it was important.

Chad walked towards the place, already noticing the beautiful sunset who hit his eyes, he could see the shadow of a person who could only be Tony and it was.

Chad called out for the other boy who was staring at the small city, before he turned around with a warm smile, before walking towards the boy and out of nowhere, Chad felt a warm feeling against his lips, the boy already knowing what it was, he put his left hand on Tony's cheek while the other found his place on the other boy's waist while the other boy did the same.

They stood together with lips locked, feeling like staying in that position for what could be like forever, but the need of air thought the opposite.

The boys smiled at each other, eyes locked.

"Well, that was interesting." Chad said as they chuckled. "Thank you."

"For what?" Tony asked.

"For giving me life, showing me the beauty of the world, giving me hope." Chad said, the same smile never leaving his face.

"I didn't do anything, you did. To be able to notice the beauty of the world, you need to notice your own." Tony said. "Only you could do that."

The boys smiled at each other, giving each other another peck on the lips before walking away towards the so called sunset as they drove around the city, seeing the beauty in close up shots. They didn't know where they were going from there, but they just knew that they were going to try their hardest to be happy.

THE END

Or is it?

Thank you guys for all your love that was shown to this book, I have tried my hardest to do this book its justice and I hope that you guys enjoyed reading it just as I enjoyed writing it.

Chad and Tony will forever be one of my favourite ships.<3

Love you readers.

-RuthlessPrince