Picnic and a new couple

(Normal pov)

Everyone made their way back, so they could start the picnic. Everyone followed Sally and Manic, since they picked the spot.

"Here we are, this alright?" Sally asked, as she walked slightly further.

Each person nodded their head on agreement. Happy with where they are, they set out the blankets and pillows. After done with that they all sat down, and took out the food Amy made.

"Amy, this is great!" Sonic said, while eating a couple of chilly dogs.

After everyone was done, they started to pack up.

"Guys, we wanna say something " Blaze said, while pointing to herself and Silver.

They all stopped what they were doing, and looked at Silver and Blaze.

"We are now dating." Silver said, holding Blazes hand. Waiting for his friends response.

Girls screamed of joy, and hugged Blaze. While the boys just stood there and watched. With that over, everyone headed home.

Shadow offered Amy, that he will take her home. More than happy, Amy agreed. She wanted to tell him that she loves him, but was to scared to ruin their friendship.

When they got to Amy's house, she kissed his cheek for a thank you. Making him blush, this only made her giggle.

As Amy shut the door, she ran up to her bedroom. She got her diary, and noted everything that happens since her last entry. Describing every detail it took her, around a couple of hours. Before she finished, she fell asleep.