The date part 1

(Normal pov)

Shadow and Amy were making their slow way to the beach, on the way there they grabbed a ice-cream. Amy picked a strawberry flavour, while Shadow picked vanilla.

As they arrived at the beach, Rouge tackled Shadow. Making him fall over, then she by 'accident' pushed Amy. So she landed on top of Shadow. Both of them blushing madly, Amy got off Shadow. As she did Knuckles helped Shadow get up.

"Since you two are here, come and join us. It will be sooooo much fun!" Rouge said a bit over exited. Clasping her hands together, and making a puppy face.

Shadow and Amy looked at each other and nodded. The thing that they both didn't know is that Rouge helped set this up for Amy AND Shadow.

She told them both about the plan, so Shadow thinks Amy doesn't know. And Amy thinks Shadow doesn't know.

Rouge dragged Amy to get her, a hot red bikini. As Rouge got her light purple one. After 10 min, they both came out looking stunning.

Shadows and Knuckles mouth dropped, and their eyes went wide. Amy and Rouge only blushed to their reaction.

All four of them went to the netball court, Knuckles and Rouge wanted to be together. So that made Amy and Shadow together as a pair.

They started of with a simple game of passing, so they can warm up. After 5 min of it, they made it an actual game.

Knuckles and Rouge meant to lose, so when Amy and Shadow win they can have a little romantic moment. Like a hug, then staring into each other eyes or even maybe kiss.

After like an hour, Amy and Shadow did win. The sakura hedgehog was full of happiness, that she jumped on Shadow. Having them both fall, Shadow on top of Amy.

The black hedgehog got up, and he offered his hand to Amy. She happily took it, as he pulled her up. She fell into his arms, both of them blushing redder than Knuckles.

The two couples were having a great time, after swimming around and playing netball. They took a rest on the warm, lightly orange sand. They still had good 4 hours of fun left, but they were exhausted.

"How about we grab something to eat?" Amy suggested to her follow friends. Who all just nodded their head, and got up from the sand.

They started walking to a little burger stand. Where they all ordered some chips (fries). Rouge started to look for a little picnic table or a bench.

She found a bench after a minute or two, when all of them sat down. They started to talk about random stuff while eating their food.

A/N---->Next part soon