Chapter 10 ~ Troy

Chapter 10- Troy

"Okay so you decided on blonde?" My hair stylist smiled at me.

"Yeah, I want my hair blonde" She nodded and started her process on my hair. I can't believe I was going blonde! I was excited but I was also really nervous, I wasn't sure how blond would look on me, but Lauren was getting hers dyed blue, so I had to look better then her right? 

"Kayleen I'm nervous" She looked down and kept pacing.

"Relax, don't do it if you don't want to"

"I want to.. I want to, but what if it turns out horrible"

"Then we will dye it back black" 

"Okay" She hesitantly sat down in the chair. I smiled at her.

"You are going to look good Laur, you look great in anything" 

"Thanks"

I hadn't told Michael about me going blonde, I wasn't sure how he was going to take it, but if I was already blonde he couldn't talk me out of it. 

~

"So, how do you like it?" I smiled big, I looked great! 

"I love it thanks so much Kelly!" She hugged me and I walked up to the front and paid. 

"Kayleen.. how do I look?" I looked over at Lauren and smiled, she looked great. 

"You look good Laur" I complimented her, she smiled and looked in the mirror. 

"Kayleen where you at?" I heard Michael yell through the dorm. 

"In here!" I heard him walk to my bedroom. He glaced at me but stopped and just stared at me.

"Whoa.. what.. your hair" 

"I dyed it Michael" I laughed as he looked astonished. 

"You look.. different" 

"You don't like it" I sighed.

"No! I never said that, it is different, but its good though. I like it" He smiled and sat down beside me. 

"Thank you Michael" he nodded and kissed me, this time I didn't stop him.

~The Mall~

I was walking alone through the mall and I was getting bored, Michael was on a business trip all weekend and I didn't really want to hang out with Lauren and he new boyfriend. I was walking along texting my mom when I ran into someone. 

"Oh gosh, sorry" The guy quickly grabbed me and stood me back up.

"Its okay babygirl.. whats your name?" 

"Kayleen.. whats your name?"

"Troy.. Troy Grey"

"Its nice to meet you Troy, sorry I ran into you back there" 

"Its great to meet you too! where are you going?" I looked around and shrugged.

"Nowhere really, I was just bored so I decided to come here"

"Maybe you could help me then? I need to get a present for my sister but I don't know what I should get"

"Sure.. but you should know, I have a boyfriend"

"And I have a physics test"

"What?"

"I thought we were stating things we could cheat on my bad" He winked at me and we walked tords a random store. "No, I'm kidding ma, we can just be friends" I smiled.

"Yeah, we can definitely be friends Troy" It was crazy that I met this guy a few minutes ago and  now I was calling him a friend. "How old is your sister?" 

"She is 13" I laughed, no wonder he needed help, he looked like he was 20 or so and I'm sure he had no idea what to get a 13 year old. 

"Okay, lets go in here" I grabbed his arm and lead him into a jewelry store. 

After looking around for a while I decided he needed to get her this gorgous necklace.

"this one, Troy, this is the one" He smiled and walked over to me.

"Your sure, she is really picky and shit" 

"I know she will love it Troy" 

"Okay" He smiled and called a sales person over, after he paid we walked out together. "Thanks a lot Kayleen"

"Sure" I smiled.

"Can I get your number.. just to hang out, as friends."

"Sure" I laughed and gave it to him. 

"Thanks again babygirl, for everything" I nodded and gave him one last hug and walked off.

Michael POV

I walked into one of my drug houses and looked around. 

"Hey boss" One of my workers, Kory came up to me I just nodded. 

"Where is-" He cut me off and looked nervous.

"Jordan.. he.. he hasn't come back from the drop last night" I sighed and walked to the other end of the room. 

"Well then, lets go find him" I grabbed a vest and two guns for each side. Then I put a gun in my waistband and looked at Kory, he nodded. We both already knew where he was, he got caught by the other gang in LA, the Reborn 's. It wouldn't be easy to get him back, but we would have to. 

Kory drove a half block from the house and I got out and walked with him till we saw the first guy. 

"I'll take the front, you go to the back. Just get Jordan and get out" He nodded and walked around the building, gun in hand. I walked up behind the first guy and put my gun to the back of his head, 

"Open the fucking door, or your going to die" He looked terrified, he slid his card and opened the door I grabbed him and took him to an empty room, then I shot him and took his card. I had been in this building before, so I knew where to go. I ran up the steps and turned the corner. I slid the card and opened the door, I saw Jordan bloody and tied up. I went to work untying him when something stopped me. I heard someone walk in behind me I turned around and stared at Troy, the gang's leader, he was holding a gun to Kory's head, just fucking great.

"Hello Michael" He laughed sarcastically, "thought you might be here" 

"what the fuck do you want Troy?" 

"Oh, I don't know.. maybe some money, maybe some guns, or maybe your girl, its Kayleen right?"

~~~

Kayleen is in multimedia, so is Troy.

Comment and Vote