Chapter 11 ~ Over- Protecting

Chapter 11- Over- Protecting

Michael POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! How did he know about her? How did he know her name? I paced back and forth Kayleen's apartment waiting for her to come back from her morning class. I shouldn't even have let her go to this class. I sighed to myself, I needed to be with her 24/7. She was like hip-hop royalty if something happened to her everyone would know. I heard the door open and smiled as I saw Kayleen walk through the door.

"Hey Michael.. what are you doing here?" 

"Thought I would come over here and wait for you so we could go somewhere" 

"Okay! let me grab my stuff" I nodded and let her walk off. This was going to be easier then I thought. 

~

Kayleen POV 

Michael and I had just gotten back to my apartment from a day on the beach. It was so fun, but Michael seemed like he wasn't having fun.

"Thank you Michael, I had a great time" I said walked through dorm 103.

"no problem ma, you want to come to my place tonight?" I thought about it for a minute, I didn't want to leave, I was tired.

"No thanks. I have a class early.. you know, general physics?"

He stayed silent for a minute, thinking.

"okay, I'll just stay here then"

What? What was going on?

"Why Michael?"

"No reason ma" I laughed, thats what he always said when he didn't want to answer the question.

"Whatever Michael" I didn't understand why he wouldn't just tell me, I would probably understand. He grabbed my hand,

"its honesty nothing Kay, quit the attitude" I moved his arm off me and walked to my room. I knew it was something, he was lying. I knew he was. I closed the door and sat down on my bed. I flipped on pandora and closed my eyes, thinking about all the things 'it' could be, what was he lying about?

My thoughts were interrupted when someone opened the door.

"Babe its nothing you need to worry about, just work stuff"

"So why am I involved"

"You aren't, just want to make sure your safe" I rolled my eyes and ignored him till he walked beside me and started kissing me. 

~

I took a shower and threw on some Trukfit sweats, then I but my hair in a messy bun and walked passed Michael who was sitting talking on the phone. I walked out of the room and out the dorm. 

"Yo Kayleen, where you going?" 

"I'm going for a run, Michael, you don't need to come with me" 

"Nah, come back, you don't need to run" 

"Michael I'm going on a run! I'm not just going to let you boss me around, fuck that! You can stay here or go to your apartment but I'm going for a run, and you are not coming with!"

"Fine fuck you then! Don't come crying to me when bad shit happens to you"

"Whatever Michael" I walked down the hall and down the stairs and out the door. I put in some head phones and started running down the sidewalk. I heard my phone chime and I looked at it.

Michael: You are being irrational Kayleen! How am I suppose to know if you are safe?

Me: Fuck that Michael

I shut my phone off and  took a deep breath. could I handle this life, being the girlfriend of a druglord? I loved Michael, but my mind was telling me this was a bad idea, this whole relationship was a bad idea. I kept running. 

Jacob POV

A lot has changed since I was 15, I have became an even bigger star in the music game. I have also tried to move on from Kayleen, I have a girlfriend now, but honestly if Kayleen wanted me back I would drop her in a minute. 

I figured that Kayleen had a boyfriend, because she was so distant. Maybe not though, maybe she just thought she needed to move on. I wanted her back though, I was going to get her back.

Kayleen POV

"Hey, can I run with you?" A voice called out behind me, I turned around and smiled, it was Troy.

"Sure" I slowed my pace so that he could catch up with me.

"You like running?"

"Yeah, it helps me think, you?" 

"I just do it to stay fit" I laugh and nod to myself.

~

"Kay-Kayleen.. Lets stop ov-over there" Troy stuttered out still trying to keep my pace. I nodded and slowed down to a walk.

"Thanks for running with me, my boyfriend was really worried about my safety, but obviously I had nothing to worry about"

"Obviously"

Michael POV

I was pacing one of my drug houses, waiting for one of my guys, Kalo, to come back at tell me where Kayleen was, and if she was safe. I saw heard him knock twice then kick the door three times, that was our code, then I opened the door. He shook his head.

"Its not good bro" He showed me the picture on his phone, it was of Kayleen, but she was all hugged up on a dude. I shrugged, at least she wasn't in any danger. "I don't think you get it, Mike, look closer"

I stared the phone down and my jaw dropped as I saw what I thought I would never see, the 'dude' was Troy. 

"Hell no! what the fuck? I thought.. never mind" I shook my head in disbelief, when my phone chimed.

Troy Grey: I won't have to 'take' your girl after all, looks like she will come on her own will. 

I looked at the picture, it was almost the same as the one Kalo had taken. I can't believe thins happened. How did this happen?

~~~

Michael is in the multimedia.

Comment for the next chapter! Also, I changed POV's a lot this chapter, did you like that?