Chapter 12 ~ Break In

Chapter 12- Break In

Kayleen POV

"Kayleen, lets go in here, for old times sake" Troy laughed and walked into the store that we bought his sister's gift in. 

"Old times sake? it was like a day ago" 

"Whatever, come on" He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back, I liked him. I don't know if I liked him just as a friend or more than one, but whatever it was, it was keeping my mind off of Michael. We walked around the store until I found a necklace that I was absolutely in love with, (in multimedia), it was a blue and sliver heart, it was gorgeous. 

"Oh, I love that one too, and its only $1100" the sales person spoke up, and smiled. 

"Ugh, its so pretty Troy!" 

"Let me buy it for you babygirl" 

"No, I don't want you to"

"Nope, okay ring this up" He smiled at the sales person.

"Prefect, great choice" the sales person said sounding way to perky. 

"$1100" He took out 11 hundred dollar bills and handed them to her.

"Thanks" He smiled and took the box. 

"Look it even matches your outfit, here" he took it out of the box and put it on my neck.

"Thank you so much! You really didn't have to" 

"Yes I did, but its cool girl, don't sweat it" He smiled and looked me up and down. "You said you had a boyfriend? damn" He licked his lips, he was so sexy.. damn was right!

"I don't even know, its complicated I guess" 

"Well he's missing out, come on girl" 

~

"Troy, this way come on" I grabbed his hand and walked to an ice cream place. 

"Kayleen, I don't know how your skinny, you eat like a pig!" I punched him in the arm and he laughed, "I was kidding girl, damn" I laughed too, I was having a great time today, with Troy. 

~

"I had a great time Troy, thanks for today" 

"Sure babygirl, anytime" he kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I smiled and walked into my dorm, where Michael stood there with a pissed off look on his face, great. 

"Kayleen? Where the fuck were you?" 

"Running" I wasn't lying, I did run for a little while.

"Oh really, don't fucking lie to me" 

"I don't have anything to say to you Michael, get the fuck out" 

"Really Kayleen.. No. Where did you get that necklace?" I looked down, shit. 

"None of your buisness. now go" 

"No Kayleen, fuck that."

"Fine then I will go" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse. 

"No, you aren't going to go anywhere Kayleen. We are going to talk about this, where were you?" 

I stayed silent looking at him up and down. I didn't know what I was going to do, why was he being like this? 

"Whatever, don't talk to me then" He said with attitude. I shook my head and walked passed him to my room. 

"Kayleen, you were with Troy, I know you were, stop lying to me" He stood in the doorway.. Wait.. What? how did he know about Troy? Did he really use his drug connections to spy on me? "Kayleen, I honestly wouldn't care if it was any other guy, but not Troy" 

"Why?" 

"Just stay away from him okay?" He walked out of the room. What was that about? How did he know about him? Why didn't he like him? I thought about it for a minute. What if Troy was a drug dealer? I couldn't have a bunch of friends that were drug dealers.. I walked to the living room and sat down next to Michael.

"Why don't you like Troy?" 

"Just because"

"No thats not a reason Michael, why honestly" 

"I can't tell you Kayleen, just know that you are NOT safe if you ever even talk to him again" 

"Why?"

"You ask to many questions, just because"

"Whatever" I walked back to my room and fell asleep. 

~

Michael POV

I hated not being able to tell Kayleen why, but it was all apart of the job. I needed to get her out of the state, for a few weeks until my guys could take down the Reborn 's. I didn't think she would be cool with it though, she had school, and plus her parents would freak out. Maybe I could just get her to fly down to Miami and stay with them for a bit. 

Jacob POV 

"Thank you New York! Love you all!" I smiled and waved one last time before walking off the stage. I loved my fans! They were the reason I was here, and I loved each one of them. I had just finished my last show in New York, then I was going back home. I was excited to get home, and hang out with Kayleen. I smiled as my manager came up to me. 

"Ready to go home?"

"I'm very ready" I laughed and followed her to my private jet. 

"Great, you will be staying there for about 3 weeks, then you will go to Denver for 2 shows, then D.C., then you might go to Germany for an international tour, we are still working out the details with Trey Songz" 

"Sounds good Arielle" She nodded and walked on to the plane. I took a seat and waited for take off. 

I had broke up with my girlfriend, Brianna, a day before I left to come to New York. I really didn't like her, I was way more interested in Kayleen. After a long 5 hour ride to Los Angles I was ready to be home. I stepped off the jet and walked to the Range Rover that was waiting for me.

"Welcome back Mr. Latimore"

"Thanks Charles" My driver drove me about 10 minutes to my house. I walked in the door, and I knew something was wrong. I looked around for anything, anyone. I called Arielle back.

"Hello Jake?"

"Um something isn't right, I think someone broke in" 

"Oh My GOSH! get out of the house right now! Im calling the cops!" I nodded like she could see me.

"Okay, calm down Arielle" She said a quick goodbye and called the cops. I stood in the kitchen waiting for something to happen, it didn't take long before I heard the sirens.

~

"There was, indeed, a break in. Though I don't think they took anything" The officer said looking at his notepad. "There was this written on the wall, does that mean anything to you?" I looked at the picture, 

B+J FOREVER

It was written in red, which kinda freaked me out. 

"Yeah, I know who it was, this chick named Brianna" I gave him the details on how I knew her and all that. 

~

"So, Jacob, I don't think you should be staying in LA anymore. It isn't safe with that bitch still on the loose. I'm going to give you a few options and you tell me where you want to stay for the next 3 weeks, until Denver" I nodded and she looked at her phone. "Baltimore, Dallas, or Miami" 

"Miami sounds great" I smiled.

"Miami it is"

~~~

Kayleen's necklace is in Multimedia.

Comment and Vote