Chapter 17 ~ Cayla Grace Stevenson

Chapter 17- Cayla Grace Stevenson

I was now 9 months pregnant, and I felt like I was about to pop! Me and Michael were so up and down lately, I didn't know what to think about him. He made me so mad, but then he would make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world when he was nice. I had really thought about telling Michael that Troy was at my apartment, but then I figured it would just cause us both unnecessary stress. But I also realized that I should have listened to Troy more, I mean he was telling the truth about Michael missing the appointment, and I just had this weird feeling that Michael was cheating on me.

One day when me and my dad were having a casual conversation over the phone I had brought up that I was pregnant. He took it a lot better then I thought he would he said that he was excited to meet his granddaughter. My mom was more skeptical so she decided to come down and buy me an apartment, she also decide since Wayne had to go to Germany for a few months that she would stay in LA with me and help me once I had this baby. You would think I would have been disappointed about it, but actually I was really happy about it, Leah and my mom were great company! I had missed them well I was in school, so I was happy that they were with me.

"Mommy will you go to the store and buy me whats on the list I just texted you?"

"Sure, um keep Leah for me?"

"Yeah of course"

Me and Michael haven't been getting along for the past few days, I honestly can't even remember what we were fighting about, but its always some shit ain't it?

"Okay Leah, what do you want to do?"

"Barbies!" she giggled and had a huge smile on her face.

"Alright, go get your barbies, you can bring them down here and play in the living room"

"yay!" She was way to excited but she was always like this, I was used to it. I heard a knock on the door and I looked through the glass top and saw it was Troy.

"How did you find me?"

"I got my ways" I laughed and let him in the door. Leah immediately started acting like a crazy person, she was so excited for someone new to talk to, I guess. Troy looked at her funny, and she explained to him,

"I'm Kayleen's little sister! I'm Leah, my name is Leah!" He laughed,

"well I'm Troy"

"Your tall"

"No your just short lil mama"

"No way!" She started fake crying, well until Troy promised to get her ice cream, then she was all smiles.

"She played you!" I was laughing my ass off while he looked at me with a straight face. "I'm sorry that was funny" I kept laughing especially when Leah joined in.

"Ya'll teamin up on me"

"It is what it is"

Most of the afternoon we spent with Leah doing whatever she wanted to do, it was great. I just wish Michael would have been there instead of Troy, but its whatever. I don't need to have a relationship with Michael, but he better by there for our little girl.

"Alright, well its time for me to go" Troy said looking at his phone, "I'm glad I got to spend the day will you guys, its been fun" I nodded. "and I like the new place, it has so much more space then that dorm"

"Yeah its great" He nodded.

"I'll see you later, bye Leah" Leah waved at him and said bye. Then he walked out the door, and of course my mom had to start with the questions. I mostly ignored them, but one caught my attention.