Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Palapit na siya.

"Hi, Miss. Ako nga pala si Kris. Leader ng EXO-M. Alam mo bang nung una kitang nakita, sobrang inis ako sayo? Akala ko kasi walang babaeng kasing ganda mo, eh."

Yung feeling mo na sincere siya, kasi nakangiti siya sayo at nakatingin siya sa mata mo?

"When I met you, I found out how you chew, how you eat, how you sip, how you dance and how you smell at every point of the day. The fact that most of your friends are shallow, how your face looks underneath your make-up, how you love chocolate, how you blame and want to kill the roller coaster inventor, how you can be hyper at times, how K-Pop and K-Dramas make you happy. How cranky you get when you're tired, how you think you look bad in all your Facebook photos. I knew all about that since I met you. And you know what? I still love you."

"K-Kris..."

"I love that you know me. I love your facial expressions. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you want to tell me things. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love that we have the same sense of humor. I love that we're on the same wavelength. I love the friendly flirting. I love our conversations. I love that you care, even if it's not the kind of care I want. I love that you are never awkward around me. I love how you smell and how it lingers on my clothes. I love your hugs and how they're warm and safe. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. I love how you're such a geek sometimes. I love that I'm your bias. I love that our hands fit together perfectly. I love that you're concerned about me. I love that you make me do that cliche sigh. I love how you make me burst into fits of laughter after everything you say, because you really are that funny to me. I love how you trust me. I love how we're best friends. I love that I can trust you. I love that you're close by. I love that I was able to know you. I love you."

"Naalala mo ba yung sinabi ko sayo nung nasa Namsan Tower tayo? Hindi man perpekto ang relasyon nating ito, bigyan mo lang ako ng tamang dahilan para manatili sayo, ipaglalaban ko to hanggang sa maging magka-apelyido na tayo?"

Nag-nod lang ako.

I'm too speechless to react.

"Ice Krystal Chua..."