[ Chapter 1 ]

Y/N's pov

*don't play song yet*

" HURRY UP BRAT, YOUR GOING TO BE LATE! " my dad yelled from downstairs.

" COMING! " i yelled back.

I was bandaging myself from last night's torture, i tied my mask up to my nose and wore my hoodie.

I cover my face so no one can see the scars, cuts and bruises from last night. I went downstairs, my father just glare at me as i walk outside the door and walked to Phoenix Drop High Music School. I put my phone inside my ripped jean pocket.

While walking, i saw two girls were walking up to me, but i just let them and ignored.

" hi there " as the blue haired girl waved at me and greeting me.

" hi " i replied softly not looking at them.

" o-kay, hi my name is Katelyn and this is my best friend Aphmau " she said introducing her friend with a dark haired girl.

" what's your name? " asked Aphmau.

" m-my name is Y/N " i stuttered.

" hey wanna hangout? " Katelyn said, i nodded.

" so what school do you go? " Aphmau asked.

" Phoenix Drop High Music School " i answered.

" Really!?, we're going there to! " Katelyn squealed of excitement.

" c'mon let's get going " Aphmau said.

On the way to school, more people came and greet themself to me.(you know who they are) When we arrived and the school speakers started to talk.

" Welcome and greetings to Pheonix Drop High Music School, new students please attend to the principal's office and get your scheduals for the first day of school " the speaker ended as i started to walk.

We arrived at the principal's office an went in.

" Hi welcome, how can i help you " a women said looking through files on her desk.

" we're here for the scheduals " said a white haired boy.

" ah, right what are your names? " she asked.

" Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Travis, Zane, Garroth, Vylad, Aaron and Laurance " i said in one breathe and everyone just looked at me. The principal's blinked a few times and look through the files.

" here you go have a nice day! " She said.

When we walked out from the door, i went out and bumped into a guy that looks older than me, and his other two friends came. I grunted in pain of my arm as i fell to the ground.