[ Chapter 15 ]

*play song*

" it's a tracker " i said as their eyes widened.

" What!? " they all said, Gene stood up and back away for a bit.

" Y/N, we have to smash it he will track you down and we don't know what he's going to do next " Aaron said.

" i know you guys think I'm crazy but-- " i said but got cut off by Gene.

" you are crazy, no offense, we don't have a choice but to do it " Gene said taking the chip out of the container.

" but-- " i said but Gene cut me off by putting the chip on the ground.

He raise his leg. I cover the chip with my hand as he stomp on top of it. I just sit there doing nothing but cry in pain and holding my wrist as my hand shake from pain.

" Y/N why did you-- " Ein asked but he paused looking at my hand bleeding from some reason.

Ein held both side of my shoulder in worry. I turn my hand around to see the chip is back in except for Ein's.

" Lucinda get it out! " Gene shouted.

Ein help me sit on my bed as i cry more. Lucinda sat beside me, she used her magic to pull out the chip, but it was useless, i scream even more and cry more as i tight my grip to Ein's hand.

" it's useless....the chip is stuck on something " Lucinda said between out of breathe.

" just heal it " i said as i losen my grip from Ein's hand.

" but the chip-- " Ein said but i cut him off.

" do it! " i said as i turn my head to Lucinda.

She healed my hand. After that she X-ray my hand with her magic. We look at the hologram of my skeleton and we see the chip stuck in my bone.

" well, nice job brother " Dante said as i patted his back.

" it's not his fault Dante " i said.

" Gene was just trying to protect her " Aaron said.

Dante apologized to Gene. He turned to me with a said face. I mouth at him ' it's okay ' i said and he smiled.

" i actually have an idea to get it out " i said.

" how? " Lucinda asked.

" same way, using magic " i said.

" but we-- " Lucinda said but i cut her off.

" i know but with a little help from an old friend of mine, he's a witch too, same level as you " i said looking at Lucinda.

" well, let's get going " Travis said.

We went downstairs to see Sylvanna pacing. Aph calm her down already and we went outside.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

We're infront of his shop door when all of the sudden we heard a loud boom. Garroth bust the door open and we all rush inside, there were smokes inside we all cover our mouth and swing our hands to clear the smoke.

We heard someone coughing and a black figure appear in the smoke with something on his hand. Everybody were ready to fight except for me. He came out of the shadow to reveal himself, Lucinda looked a bit shock and mad at the same time.

" oh, hi Y/N *cough* what are you doing here? " he asked.

" cut the chase Ivan, i need you to do something for me " i said helping him sit down.