[ Chapter 16 ]

*don't play song yet*

Y/N's pov.

I woke up with the worse headache i ever had. I started to remember what happened just now. I look at them and Lucinda and Ivan were healing the others.

" you guys okay? " i asked holding my head in pain

" wait, how did you know? " Travis asked.

" cause it always happens to me " i said looking away, Gene held my shoulder.

I look at Gene with a black eye and some blood on his face. A tear roll down my face as i palm his cheek.

" I'm gonna be alright " he said as he palm my cheek and use his thumb to wipe my tear.

" here " Lucinda said giving me the chip.

" thanks " i said as she place it on my hand.

" what are you going to do it? " she asked.

" i was going to use it as a bait, if my dad breaks out of jail again " i explained.

" ow!, that hurt! " Dante said when Travis touch his forehead.

" you guys heal up, I'm going to take something upstairs " i said getting up.

" I'll go with you " Gene said grabbing my hand.

" no you heal up, it'll be fine " i said removing his hand from mine and walk upstairs.

I walk in my room to see webs and dust everywhere. It's been 3 months ever since i left this place. I open my drawer and took out a picture. A picture of me, mom and dad. This picture was taken at the park, before mom had to go.

I took the picture, fold it and put it in my pocket. I walk in the hallway to mom and dad's room. I saw a piano that i never new dad had. I slide my finger at the keys and making a sound through each and every key.

" the keys still works " i mumble under my breathe.

I sat down and started to play random notes, after playing for a while i started to play a song that i wrote about dad and mom.

* play song *

Song : Hate Me.
By : Eurielle.

He says save me, save me
She says maybe, maybe...

She starts to turn away when he says...

Hate me
Break me
Let me feel as hurt as you
Push me
Crush me
But promise me you'll never let us go

Hate me
Break me
Then save me, save me
Push me
Crush me
Then save me, save me

She stops walking, walking
He stops falling, falling

He looks her in the eyes and he says...

Hate me
Break me
Let me feel as hurt as you
Push me
Crush me
But promise me you'll never let us go

Hate me
Break me
Then save me, save me
Push me
Crush me
Then save me, save...

Hate me
Break me
Then save me, save me
Push me
Crush me
Then save me, save me