[ Chapter 3 ]

* play song *

Dante's pov

She cast a spell with another language, we couldn't understand it.
When the we were at the past to see what happened, we saw Gene.

Gene was bringing a crowbar to Y/N's locker. He was struggling to open the locker, later on, he finally opened it. Y/N fell down to the ground but Gene caught her, dropping the crowbar.

" Y/N, wake up, wake up! " he said shaking her.

" ...Gene...? " she said with her eyes half opened and a soar voice.

" what did they do to you!? " he said getting up.

He carried her bridal style to somewhere. We followed him, he stopped at his house. He went in his house, the spell broke before we could get in.

" no, no, no, no, NO!! " i yelled running toward them as they faded away.

" why does Gene care about her? " Garroth asked.

" LUCINDA CAST ANOTHER SPELL!! " i yelled at her shaking her shoulder.

" Dante, i can't, i-i'm sorry " she said holding her head.

" Dante, just calm down! " Aaron said.

" what should we do! " i said panicking and pacing.

" Hey, just calm down, we'll just go to Gene's house, get her and go " Vylad said holding both of my shoulder. I nodded.

~ Time Skip ~

After a few minutes of akward silent while walking to Gene's house we finally made it. We heard a scream from his house. It sounded like a girl's scream. Y/N. We all barge in and saw Gene holding a knife in his hand and Y/N's bloody hand.

Y/N's pov

I woke up and saw Gene beside me. I jumped and back away.

" whoa, whoa, easy it's just me, Gene" he said in a calming voice.

" NO, PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME!! " i yelled in fear.

" hey, i'm not here to hurt you okay, i'm here to help " he said calming me down, showing me a first aid kit.

" no, you're lying! " i said backing away more til i hit a wall on the corner.

" no, i'm not, please just calm down " he said, coming towards me.

" NOO!! " i yelled and slide down to the floor, putting my arms on my head.

I felt hands holding my arms gently, it removed from my head, i looked up, Gene.

" what is he doing!, maybe i could try to grab something sharp or something! " i thought, and saw a knife laying on the kitchen table.

I pushed Gene away, then i grabbed the knife at the kitchen table, i didn't grab it by the handle. I held it on my hand but Gene took it away, sliding the knife against the palm of my hand causing it to bleed.

" AAAAAAAH! " i screamed in pain holding my bloody hand.

" I-I'M SORRY I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! " he yelled.

Someone barge in the house, they were there.

" Y/N!! " Dante yelled.

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!! " Dante yelled and charge at Gene.