Chapter 55

A/N: My updating may slow down just a little for the next few days or so. My hours are picking up a bit at work and at the end of this month I am going to classes to get my CNA! YAY! On top of that somebody decided they wanted to try and make our house a drive-through.(Hence the sarcasm). They literally jumped the curb drove through the side of our yard, barely missing the neighbors house and hit the side back part of our house. They were going 30. We have a street that faces our house. They are suppose to stop at that corner. If they don't they could go right through our living room. This kid says he sneezed and his foot went of the break and hit the house. He swirved to miss our car and jumped the curb. He ended up hitting the back of our house. My question is, if he had time to swirve, why didn't he try to stop. No signs of him even trying to stop. Anyhow, there was good amount of damage done that needs to be fixed before our hard winter hits. So dealing with contractors and insurance companies and work..etc. My writing may slow down some. Soo, I wanted to at least get this story updated before I get too busy. Will work on my others when I can as well. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you guys!

Third Person

Harry has been spending the last few days trying to get things set up for what he wants to do for Niall. Between Harry working and Niall spending a lot of time at the hospital with Naomi, he has found sometime to do this. He has been secretly texting back and forth with Gemma and Louis who are helping him get things done. His secrecy has brought up some questions for Niall. Like now. They are sitting there watching a movie when Harrys phone goes off. He opens it seeing a message from Louis confirming what has been done and what still needs to be done. Wanting Harrys approval on things. Harry quickly answers his text and closes his phone before Niall sees it. But Niall sees the action out of the corner of his eye.

"Harry?", Niall says as he turns to look at Harry better.

"Yes?", Harry says looking over at Niall

"Are..Are you cheating on me?", Niall asks with a shakey voice. Scared to hear Harrys answer. Just knows that Harry is gonna tell him now that he no longer wants to be in this relationship.

"What?", Harry asks shocked that Niall would ask him this. "Baby, no way!", He says turning to face Niall better. "I have everything I want right here", He says gently grabbing Nialls face so that they are looking in each others eyes. Niall sets there quietly searching Harrys eyes for a lie. But all he sees is sincerity and love.

"I was just wondering because you have been secretive with your calls and texts lately", Niall answers honestly. "Why? Who are you talking with?", Niall asks.

"I can't say just yet", Harry says looking away. Niall quickly got up and went to leave the room.

"Niall!", Harry calls out to get his attention

"No, Harry. You can't be honest with me for whatever reason and I don't understand why", Niall says turning to look at Harry. Harry sees his eyes glistening like he is about to cry and that just about causes him to spill the beans about the surprise, but he doesn't want to ruin it.

"Niall, baby", Harry says making his way to Niall. "I don't want to tell you yet because it's something big and I don't want to ruin the moment that is waiting", Harry tries to explain without giving it away.

"This better be good Harry or else", Niall says sternly and seriously.

"It will be baby. I promise", Harry says grabbing Niall by the waist and wrapping his arms around him.

"Better be Styles", He says letting Harry give him a kiss. They go back to the couch to finish their movie

~~~~~~~