Chapter 2

Emma's pov.

I walk into my first period class which is math. Thank god for my best friend other than her I would be dead by now. Her name is Alexia and she starting to get popular and she ready to leave me but she says she not. I go to the seat next to her which she saves for me.
" How was your morning" she asked. " The same shit as usually." I said . Class was over and the day dragged on. It was PE time. Our gym teacher wanted us to play against the boys for practice. Great. The boys walked in and they had there captain talk to the coach about what game they wanted to play. All of the girls told me to go and tell the gym teacher we wanted to play volleyball,but they already talked and the gym teacher said we were playing volleyball. Yes.

The had set up the net and the teams were boys against girls. The gym teacher had called the captains to see who severed first. It was a good thing that I was the captain of our volleyball team here at school. Even if I lead the team to victory every year I'm still being treated like crap. Anywanys, I went up to one side of the net and then there captain came. There captain was Cameron. ugh. I hate him not only because he bullies me but because he betrayed me.