Chapter 20

Emma's Pov.

Beep* beep*
Time for school great. (note the happiness) I got out of bed and started my morning routine. I plugged in curler that makes my hair wavy. I pulled on my light blue crop top that had daisies on the neck line and the straps with daisies too. I paired it with black high waisted shorts and converse. I did my hair so it looked like beach waves, then I put on a daisy flower crown. I got in my car and drove to school. Oh I forgot, my mom got me a car.

I parked my car and saw Cameron. We both smiled at eachother. As we walked in the doors something happen that I never thought would happen again.

He pushes me. HE FUCKEN PUSHED HIS GIRLFRIEND INTO THE DAMN LOCKERS THEN LAUGHED.

"Cameron why the hell would you push her?!? I thought you liked her?!?" someone said. That someone was Shelly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked kind of scared.

"I'm here because my mom got a better job here so we moved! I can't believe you would do that!" Shelly said.

I stood up. "How could you!? You can't just tell someone you like them and then go hurting them! I was wrong to trust you again! I was wrong about everything! I should have NEVER let you come back into my life!!!! Go to hell Cameron and never came back you asshole!!!!" I slapped him like I slapped him the last two time. But even harder then ever. I left a mark on his face.

Shelly and I decided to ditch so we went to Starbucks. We ordered our drinks. I ordered a Green tea frapp with extra cream. Shelly ordered a Carmel frapp with extra cream. Then we heard a name.
"CONNOR FRANTA. CONNOR FRANTA." Shelly turned around and jumped into Connor's arms.

"Hey Connor." I said hugging him. "Hey Emma." he said while hugging back. I wish I could have a relationship like that. oh wait I could have if I guess ex-boyfriend didn't be such a dick.

We were talking when Cameron came in. When he saw me he immediately walked over to me. Great my life is a hell. "Get the fuck away Cameron! Your gonna ruin everything else!" I yelled at Cameron. By now I stormed out.

"Emma just hear me out." he said trying to call me down.

"BULLSHIT CAMERON! I WILL NOT HEAR YOU OUT. WE ARE OVER!!!!"

I ran into the street with tears in my eyes. Then everything went black.
-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ok guys so who saw that coming???
So I know a lot of you guys wanted to be in my book so for all the people who weren't in my book or wants to be in my book go read
'Unexpected love' by shellyyang02.
Her story is a Magcon story do go check it out!!!

Love you all so much thanks again for 9k!!!!~Cyan