Chapter 25

Emma's Pov.

I was awoken by my alarm clock. I decided that I would wear one of my outfits I bought from the mall yesterday. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Just my normal routine. I then went into my Abercrombie Bag. I haven't put any of the clothes away yet. I grabbed my white overlay swing crop top and my high waisted sailor pants. I decided to wear my white lace-up platform boots. I went to do my hair. Since my hair was wavy I put a little bit of dry shampoo so now it looked like beach waves with my ombré tips. I put on my mascara and eye liner on with my nude lipstick. I put on my anchor and pirate wheel neckless on and I grabbed my black leather backpack.

I really miss Mahogany. She's been with Jacob most of the time which is ok it's just I really want to spend time with her. I waked down stairs and she was drinking some coffee. "Good morning." "Morning." I said while grabbing a granola bar. "Hey so I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you so I wanted to make it up to you. After school come home and me and you can have girls day. How does that sound?" she asked. "That sounds perfect. I have to go but I'll see you later." I walked out the door with that. I was listening to SoMo; Drake- Take Care (Medley). I love this song. I also love SoMo.

I arrived at school and I spotted Shelly. She was wearing a flowery tank top crop too that say 'unstoppable' with denim skinny jeans with some holes in it. She was also wearing black lace-up platform boots like mine. Her hair was in beach waves too and her re-dyed hair stood out. She was wearing a flower neckless and she had her tribal backpack on. She had mascara and eye liner on.

We walked into the school. You know in those movies where the popular girls walk in and wind blows on then and everyone is staring at them. Yeah well that was us. It was like slow-mo. We walked to our lockers. Shelly's locker is right next to mine. I opened my locker only to get it closed by..... Alexia?

"Listen here bitch! Just because you got a make over and you hang around the Magcon boy and O2L boy doesn't mean you rule the school. I've been the popular girl here and I will always be. Your just a suicidal girl who cuts and should die."

"Wow really Lex? (her nick name) I thought you were better that this. Sure you can call me all the shit but I don't give a fuck you say. Your the one who's a slut sleeping around with all the guys in school you just don't want me hanging out with them so you can fuck them. Watch when you make a mistake and you become pregnant people won't give a fuck about you. Your baby daddy is gonna leave your sorry ass and is gonna have a better life with out you. So why don't you just shut the fuck up and get that crayola fucked up face away from me." after that she looked behind me and walked away. I turned around and I saw all the magcon boys and O2l and all the girls. I saw Trevor and jumped on him. We hugged and I let go.

"Ok not that I don't want you guys here but why are all of you here?" I asked confussed. I looked behind me to see where Shelly went and she was hugging Connor. Aww.

"Well didn't you hear. We all go to school here now." Nash said. I was so happy all of my best friends and my twin brother were here but I felt guilty for some reason. Then it hit me. I looked at Cameron and he was quiet. I feel like he's like depressed. I grabbed Nash away from the group.

"Nash why is Cameron sad?" I asked.

"Ok I'm gonna tell you the while truth. Yesterday when you remembered us and you said what you said about Cameron he broke down as soon as you left. He said he regret everything he did. I told is he's loved you for the longest time and it killed him when he would bully you. He said it was a stupid mistake and he hates him self for it." I feel bad but at the same time he did hurt me. " I think you should give him one more chance. I mean like let him make it up to you. If he screws up again then that's it but give him a chance because he really cares for you and I know you do too. please?" wow! I never knew Cameron felt like this. "Fine. I will but if anything bad happens I'm blaming this on you Grier!" I pointed my finger at him with saying that. We started laughing and then we walked back over to the group. First period came around and we all went to call. Shelly had the same classes.

▪️▪️Skip to last period▪️▪️

It was last period and I pulled Cameron away from our group and we went to the court yard and sat on the bleachers.

"Look Emma. I know what I did was stupid. I am the most stupidest person on earth. I hurt you so many time. I'm the reason for your cutting. I'm the reason you got hit my those cars. I'm the reason for you not remembering anything. I'm so sorry." He reaches out to hold my hand. I was going to pull away but I knew he needed this and so did I.

"Ok look Cameron, Nash told me everything. Honestly all those things I've said before if true but I really need you. I miss the little things we did. I miss you alot. But if I take you back you have to promise me and I mean promise me that you will never hurt me again. I'm scared to fall in love with you again and get hurt so if I give you this chance this will be your last chance. Your got that Dallas?" He picked me up by my waisted and swung me around. I was laughing while he swung me around. He slowly put me down and our lips touched. I'll never get use to his soft lips on mine. We were kissing till we heard clapping and snaps of pictures being taken. My phone started buzzing with tweets from everyone. I looked at the picture and it looked like one of those tumbler pictures but it was perfect. I will never forget this day.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Hey guys, so like I just updated yesterday and I have 16k. I like love you all so much. So I know a lot of character haven't been in the store a lot but they will. I just have a lot of people do it's hard to keep track. Anyways I love you all and thank you so much for reading bye!~Cyan❁

Social Media:

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Twitter:Yang_Cyan

Kik:Cyan_yangg