Chapter 6

Emma's pov.

When we saw Cameron with his group of friends. "Lox!" Cameron had yelled. "Cam!" they both hugged each other. "Hey what are you doing here in Chino Hills?" Cameron said while not even paying attention that I

was right behind Mahogany.

"Oh i just came to visit my auntie and my cousin." " Where is your cousin." Cameron had asked. Mahogany giggled. "Ha, well she is the miss behind me." His eyes were wide open. "Cameron this is Emma, Emma this is Cameron." with that I ran out of In-and-out. In-and-out was just across the street from the park so I ran all the way to the park. This was the park that me and Mahongany played in when we were really little. The hell I still come here and just sit and think. I didn't know why but I was crying. I was crying a lot and then one of my tears fell on my arm. My arm with scars on them.

After about 5 minutes of crying Mahogany finally found me. She had saw my scars before I could even pull down my sleeves.

Mahogany's Pov.

I saw so many. I wanted to cry. I didn't know why she did it. She was so sweet everybody I knew loved her but why. "Emma, why?"

" I'm bullied everyday by the same person. This was the only way I could escape. When my dad had raped me I started to cut. But I had another reason to. I told someone I was very close to about it and they had some jocks record it when he took me out and they showed the whole school." I never knew that she was bullied. I only knew why happen about her dad but she never told me she cuts and she was bullied.

I was so angry to find out who it was so I could slap the shit out of that person who made her do this. This person was gonna die for making her do this. Well maybe not die but they will get hurt as soon as I know who it is. "Emma honey, who is the person that is bullying you?" I was scared to know but I had to find out. "Cameron Dallas."