Chapter 27

Trevor's Pov.

Where he took her, is all the way in Minnesota. It would take a while just to get there and take us some money but it's worth it to save me sister.

Emma's Pov.

It's been like maybe 2 days since I've been here. I never thought I'd end like this. I felt my eyes go heavy.

I woke up. Cameron had come saved me and I was safe in his arms. We lived together and we were happy. He asked me to marry him. He had gotten married on the beach. I was wearing a princess wedding dress. My hair was in a bun, It had little flowers in it. Life was perfect with Cameron.

*End of dream* (Who thought it was real?)

I woke with a pain in my leg. I saw blood, a lot. She had cut me. She had cut me to wake up. Couldn't she had just tapped me? She made a cut on my leg. I was losing a lot of blood and I knew it. I knew I was gonna die real soon. Im trying to stay awake.

"Alexia thank you for all your help." The ass said. The ass is my father. "Awww boo, no problem." Alexia said. Then they both pulled someone out from behind them. My mom.

She was tied to a chair too. They put her right next to me. She was crying. She had duck tape to her mouth. They ripped off the duck tape from her mouth. She screamed in pain. " Well well well, looks like this time your gonna die!" He point the gun to my mom and Shot her right in her stomach. " Good bye sweet heart." was the last thing she said. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I was crying while screaming at him. There was my mom's blood on my face. I loved my mom. I needed my mom. Alexia looked scared. He exited the room and left me and Alexia alone. She tried to touch me but I moved a little.

"I'm so sorry. He told me we were just going to mess with you. I didn't think he would go that far. I'm so sorry. Your mom was the only one who helped me before all this." Alexia said, she was crying too. He came back she wiped her tears and then slapped me. I screamed in pain but she went behind him and mouthed 'sorry'. He then threw Alexia in front of me. He then shot her right in her heart. I wanted to scream but I knew if I did I would die too. He then pointed the gun to me and.......

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Cliffhanger..... Oh Shiz what the freak is going on?! Hey guys so I know this is short but Idk I just wanted to update. Ok so we are so close to 20k and I'm so happy. You guys really are the best and I love you all so much. Thank you guys for voting and commenting. It means a lot and if I ever like mess up just tell me cuz I always go back and fix it. Alright I'll write later or next time. Bye~Cyan❥