Chapter 10

Emma's Pov.

We were split into 3 rooms,

Room 1 includes,: Jack J and Alison, Jack G and Raven, Taylor and Emily.

Room 2 includes,: Shawn and Ashely, Carter and McKenna, And Mathew and Destiny.

Room 3 includes,: Nash and Shannon, Aaron and Madison, and Me and Cameron.

I didn't want to stay in the same room as Cameron but I didn't want to be rude so I just bit my lip from saying anything. There were only three beds in the room so I had sleep on the same bed as Cameron. uhhh!

Everyone wanted to go swimming so I went to the bathroom to get my bathing suit. It's a turquoise/ light Green color with Hawaiian flowers on it.

I put it on with a baggy long sleeve shirt so no one could see my scars. We went out in to the pool. As soon as we got there everyone jumped in. I was the only one who just stayed back cuz one, I'm shy when it comes to new people and two, I don't want everyone to see me scars.

I was interrupted from my thoughts. " Emma why aren't you swimming?" Jack G asked. I was about to say something but then some one said. " Cuz she a suicidal girl." That's when I had it.

"Oh and do you know why I'm suicidal? It's because of you Cameron. You fucken push me up against lockers, punch me in my stomach and kick me around. My wrist are scarred because of you. I cut because of all the pain you have caused me and with my dad RAPING me.! Because of you my life has been a living hell!" I was screaming and crying at the same time. I didn't need this shit from him so I ran up to the hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy for an update! Ok so I have like 3 thing I want to talk about.

1: I may update later.( idk yet)

2: Should I have O2L in the story?

3: If O2L was in the story who would want to be the girlfriends of them?

Comment what you think and then if the O2L thing works out then I will start Casting for the girlfriends so it's first come first sever and the girls that are already in the story can't have the O2L boys. just saying.
-Cyan🍩