Chapter 21

Emma's Pov.

I open my eyes. I saw everything that had happen. I saw that I was on the floor, bleeding. Cameron had come and ran into the street. Shelly was crying while Connor was talking to the police. They put me in the stretcher. I was taken to Blue hospital. Cameron was next to my body holding me hand. I don't know what I am. I can see my body but I'm not in my body. Im covered in blood. So is Cameron.

We had arrived at the hospital. They had to pull Cameron's hands away from mine. I was taken into a emergency surgery. I blacked out when the took my bloody body into surgery. I woke up but I was still not in my body.

Everyone was there. Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Carter, Matthew, Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Aaron, Kian, Jc, Ricky, Connor, Sam, Trevor, Sammy, Jacob, Shannon, Emily, Mckenna, Destiny, Ashely, Raven, Alison, Madison, Kalin, Andrea, Lia, Kassidey, Shelly, Carmen, Mahogany and my mom. I never knew I had this many people who cared.

The doctors came in and told everybody that I was in a coma. I laid down in my body wanting to go back but I never woke up. Mahogany was yelling at Cameron.

"CAMERON! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE HER BOYFRIEND OR WHAT EVER YOU GUYS ARE!!" I've never seen her this mad. Then she slapped Cameron. "Your not coming back in her life ever again."

Well damn.(CARTER!!)

I never knew Mahogany had it in her to go off like that. Honestly I'm glad she said that I don't want him in my life. I really wanted to wake up but I couldn't.

Couple of days later^^^

One by one the all said something to me. They all wanted me to wake up. Nash came in. He looked horrible. he looked like he was dieing. Did I do this? I went to go hung him. But I went straight through.

"Emma, please wake up. I need my best friend back. I haven't slept or eaten or done anything for the past couple of days. I need my best friend back. I need you in my life. I know it seems like we haven't been hanging out lately but I promise if you wake up we will have best friend nights and everything. Emma..... just please wake up. Your strong enough to fight this. please just come back to use."

Cameron was next. He came in with blood shot eyes. With tear stained checks. Right when he was about to say something I walk out of the room. I went where everyone was staying. They looked like zombies.Did I have this impact on them?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys!! So In honor of you guys getting me to 10K!!! I just updates this little chapter for you guys. It truly is amazing to have you guys read me story and comment and vote. Thanks guys so much for all your support on this story. You guys are really the best and I love you all!!!~Cyan

Read:Unexpected love by Shellyyang02

Social media:

Twitter:@yang_Cyan

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Kik:Cyan_yangg