Chapter 8

Ok guys so thanks so much for

335 reads. You guys are amazing and I'm writing for you. Also I only need Jack J and Aaron for their girlfriend so comment if you would like to be one of their girlfriends. So comment Name,Hair color, eye color, and if your a tom boy or a girly girl.

Thanks again yeah so much keep voting and reading love you. -Cyan😍

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Twitter:Yang_cyan

3 weeks later

****************

Emma's pov.

It's been 3 weeks since what happen with Cameron happen. I stopped getting bullied and in finally feeling confident in my self. So after what happen with Cameron, Mahogany wanted me to go to this convention where she meets her fan cuz she's famous from Vine and all. I think it's called Mincon, or Megcon.No it's Magcon now I remember. So with that I leave today after school.

Once I woke up I took a hot shower I already had packed the night before and I already had the perfect outfit to wear so when I leave with Mahogany we could just go. After my HOT shower I had blowed dried my hair and let it all natural. It always wavy so I just combed through it. Once I was done with that I went to put on my outfit. It was a black skater skirt was a black tank-top with a thin white cardigan over it. I pair it with some black converse with white poka-dots on it. I finally felt pretty for once. Then I had put on mascara and eye liner with a little bit of nude lip stick.

I walked into school with everyone's eyes on me. I simply took a deep breathe,flipped my hair, swayed my hips, and walked to my locker. It was weird for once people noticed me. As I walked into math I felt something was missing but I couldn't get my finger on it.

Then Cameron and his crew walked in the classroom and just stared at me. I didn't know why and they I remember why they were starring. I was smoking hot today. Ha Jk. I'm not hot nor beautiful but I didn't care they were starring. What I cared about was why they came and sat all around me. So I was in the middle and then they had surrounded me. Cameron had sat right next to me. He tried to talk to me the whole time but I just ignored him and ignored him the rest of the day till the school was over. Then this day was finally over. Time for Magcon with Mahogany!