Chapter 12

Sorry for the short update on the last chapter but this one will be longer I promise. -Cyan🐼

Emma's Pov.

"I'm not going to fall in love with my bully." I said to him. I had him right where I wanted him. Get ready Cameron cuz now it's my turn to play the games and this time your life is gonna be a hell. or so I hope so.

Next day
•••••••••••••••

Today was the event and I got up to get ready. I took a shower and just left my hair how it is.(If I never told you her hair color well it's brown sorry.) I pick out an outfit of a black skater skirt with a white crop top with some white vans. I only put on mascara and left for the event.
Cameron and everyone else were still asleep so I threw a pillow at all of them and the woke up groaning.

At the event
••••••••••••••••••••
Everyone was so funny and they were doing the most stupid things you could imagine. When it time to do the meet and greet I just stood at the end where no one could bother me. But at the end was the last table that had Cam and Nash. Nash and I had become really good friends so he's kind of like my brother.

Fan after Fan. Picture after picture. I was looking around to see how many people are left but that's when he caught my eye. Justin. Ugh! He's the other bully that bullies me.

"Well well well, look who we have here. It's the suicidal bitch." Justin said. "Why the hell are you even here." I didn't want to talk cuz I didn't want to get beaten by him in front of all these people. " I said fucken answer me!" Next thing I saw was a fist connecting to my jaw and that's when I blacked out.

I woke up and I yawned. Ouch! Then I remembered Justin coming and me blacking out. I sat up and Cameron was at the desk table. "How you doing?" he said in a soft voice. " Well my jaw hurts but what happen after I blacked out?" I ask really confused about everything.

"Well when you blacked out may or may not have gotten really mad and I may or may not have punched him till Nash had to pull me off and the body guard." he said all this while looking down. " Well thx Cam" you kissed him cheek. "But that doesn't mean you get to just come back in my life again. You hurt me and my feelings really bad and I don't think I can trust you anymore. But thanks for sticking up for me."

Then I walked into the bathroom and I heard the door slam. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€£€

Yayy two updates in one day! Ok so I decided I will put O2L in the story I just don't know when. Ok guys if you guys get this too 30 votes I will update again! Also check out this wonderful girl's story. It's a Cameron Dallas story too.

"Unexpected love" is the story title it's by: Shellyyang02.

Thanks so much and again get this too 30 votes and I'll update again!!
-Cyan🎶