Chapter 17

Emma's Pov.

I was woken by snaps of pictures being taken. I then tried to slip out of Cameron's hand but he wouldn't let go.

"Cameron let go we have to get ready for Magcon!" I yelled so he could wake up. He let go of me and I went into the bathroom and got ready. I plugged in my curling iron and got my outfit on while I wait for it to heat up. My outfit was a white crop too with the words; #Selfie with a pair of high waisted shorts. I found my Black high top converse and put it on.

I finished my hair, put my black beanie and pulled my phone out of the charger. I had six new Twitter notification. As I looked at what they were I saw that it was a picture of me and Cameron while we were sleeping.

@Nashgrier

Awwww! look at the two love birds sleeping together. #Camma

@camerondallas @Miss_Emma

@JackJackJohnson

Love is in the air. #love #Camma @camerondallas @Miss_Emma

@JackGilinsky

Awwww🙈😍

#Camma @camerondallas @Miss_Emma

@Mr_Carterr

These two are about to DIVE IN!😍😝 #Camma @camerondallas @Miss_Emma

@ShawnMendes

Their the LIFE OF THE PARTY.! #Camma @camerondallas @Miss_Emma

@TaylorCaniff

They be getting BUCKWILD!!!!!

#Camma @camerondallas @Miss_Emma

I laughed at their tweets. I was gonna go to Starbucks and get a drink. As soon as I walked in and ordered a Vanilla Bean Frappe and I waited. I was on my phone and I saw that I had gained 2k followers. Wow it probably was because of the whole 'Camma' thing.

I was about to leave when I heard screaming I turned around and saw people I never thought I would see again. "Emma!! OMG we miss you so much!" "We haven't seen you in forever!" "Where have you been?!?"

"Guys calm down your causing a scene." I say to my six old best friends. Shelly, Carmen, Andrea, Lia, Kassidey, and Natalie. I haven't seen them since I was little. We were now in a group hug. We pulled away and then six guys came up to them and put their arm around their waist. Woah! who the hell are they to be touching my best friends. They are probably strangers!

"Umm actually we aren't strangers to them." the boy with blonde hair but had mixed with different colors in his hair said.

"Did I say that out loud?" They all nodded their head. I mentally face-palmed myself.

"Ummm..... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I said with a bit of worry in my voice.

"It's fine" the boy who had dark blue eyes. Huh. They look like my so called Dad's.

My friends had changed.

Andrea has brown eyes, with brown long hair.

Carmen has blue/hazel eyes, with short brownish/blonde.

Lia has brown eyes, with long dirty blonde hair.

Kassidey has hazel eyes, with long brown and ombré hair.

Natalie has blue eyes, with long dirty blonde hair.

Shelly has hazel eyes, with shades of brown hair up to her elbow.

"You guys should come with me back to the hotel."

They all agreed!

~At the hotel~

We were in the hotel room just talking goofing around. I learned that the six boys were their boyfriend. Their names were,

Kian Lawley a.k.a Andrea's Boyfriend

Jc Caylen a.k.a Lia's girlfriend

Connor Franta a.k.a Shelly's boyfriend

Sam Pottorff a.k.a Natalie

Ricky Dillon a.k.a Kassidey's boyfriend

Trevor Moran a.k.a Carmen's boyfriend

(His last name sounds familiar)

I decided to call my mom while they were all talking.

(Mom:M Emma:E)

E:Hi mommy, how you doing?

M: Oh honey, I'm fine I miss you tho.

E: I miss you too but you will never guess who I met!

M: who?

E: O2L. So the are a group of boys and their names are Kian, Sam, Trevor, Jc, Ricky,and Connor.

M: honey did you say Trevor?

E: Yeah. why?

M: What's his last name?

E: Moran. Why?

M: (sighs) There's something I have to tell you. Trevor is your........

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

CLIFFHANGER..... HA didn't see that coming did you? Oh you did ok let me go sit in the corner and cry.😔 jk but anyways I think this is the longest I've written. I took me FOREVER. But anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you guys for 7.1k reads!!!! Thanks so much for all the comment and votes! I really love you all💋 ~Cyan🙌