Chapter 24

Emma's Pov.

"I said that I loved him, I still do love him. I'll always love him but, he's hurt me many times and I don't him to hurt me again." I said "What do you mean he hurt you?" Shelly asked. I guess it's time to tell her. "Ok, so back in middle school me and Cameron were best friend till the end. We did everything to together. We were inseparable. When high school came around I knew he would change so I made him promise me that he will never forget me and never do anything to ruin our friendship. He did for freshman year but then it was sophomore year he started to hang out with the jocks at our school. Their names are; Justin, Ryan, Josh, Alex and then Cameron."

"Their like leader was Alex but he got expelled and he couldn't go back to school so Cameron became their leader. His so called group of 'friends' told him that if he wanted to stay cool then he would have to humiliate me or something. One night he asked me if he wanted to hang out.*sighs* We went to a dinner and his friends sat behind me so I couldn't see them and they could record me. I told Cameron something I have never told anyone else in my life and his friends were ready to record it.*starts to cry* I told him my dad had tried to rape me. They had caught what I had said and they showed the whole school. I was made fun of and I got bullied. Cameron and all of then would push me into lockers and all that stuff. I started cutting because of the bullying and because of my dad." I was crying softly.

"What happen to your dad?" Shelly asked. "My dad would beat me. One time he beat me so hard the neighbors called the police. They came in on him when he had grabbed a knife a tried to kill me. I was crying telling him to stop. My mom was on the floor not not breathing for a while. The police took him to jail and he was sentenced to his whole life in prison. As for my mom and I she started breathing again and I had to go to therapy for a 6 months. As for now we are ok."

"Emma, I'm so sorry." Shelly said.

"Looks like we both need a change in our life. Let go shopping and get our hair done." We took her car to the mall. The car ride insist of us listening to SoMo the whole ride.

We got there and went into a lot of stores like; Abercrombie, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Forever 21', Hollister, Wet seal, etc. We went into the salon and got our hair done. I dyed my tips ombré and Shelly just re-dyed her hair. We looked amazing.

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

Hey guys! so this one is short cuz I really needed to update so yeah. Also, THANK YOU ALL FOR 15k!!! you guys are really amazing! I love you all so much. So could you guys like tell me if you liked this chapter cuz I feel like this is stupid. So yeah. I'll write soon so I'll see you guys next time.~Cyan☸

Social Media:

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Twitter:Yang_Cyan

Kik:Cyan_yangg