Chapter 18

Recently

M: Trevor is......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M:Trevor is your twin brother.

E: (Stays quiet)

M: Emma, honey, please say something.

E: Mom why didn't you tell me? Where was he the whole time?

M: Well before your dad tried to rape you, it was when you were a baby was when he left us the first time and took Trevor with him. Then he came back and I really needed help so he left Trevor with his girlfriend at the time and came back to us. Then he did what he did. That's why he's in jail and Trevor stayed with your 'dad's girlfriend at the time.

E: ok mom but does he know?

M: no but if you want you can tell him.

E: Ok well I got to go mom I love you. And Mahogany and I will be home soon. love you

M: Love you too.

Conversation ended*

I didn't want to tell him but I knew it was the right thing. He was talking to Carmen when I asked him if I could talk to him alone.

"TrevoriknowthisisweirdtosaybutimyourlonglosttwinsisterandIjustwantedtoletyouknow." I said that all to fast an I knew I would have to say it again because he didn't understand on word I said.

"I know that." he said.

"I know it's weird but.... wait what?"

"Yeah dad said that I had a sister named Emma before I moved out. I hated him. That's why I moved out and moved in with the O2L boys."

"Oh..... well I've missed you"

"I've missed you too." we hugged. It was the best feeling to hug my twin brother. Now that I think about we both are the same hight and have the same color hair. But our eyes are different. Mine are brown and his are blueish. I got mine from my mom and he got his from our so called dad.

We all just talked while goofing around when all the guys came in the room. It was quiet for a second when the magcon boys and o2l boys stared greeting eachother. All of us girls were confussed. Then I realized there were two more people than normal. I took a closer look. It was Jacob Whitesides. Usually girls scream when they see him but I knew him before he was famous because Mahogany also brought him over. He is basically my big brother.

Then there was some one else. I think he was the special guest the guys were talking about. I think his name is Sammy. (Ok so since I have both Sams.Sammy will be Sam Wilkinson and Sam will be Sam Pottorff. ok you understand ok good)

Their was another girl with him though. I wanted to know her so I went to talk to her.

"Hey, I'm Emma."

"Hi, I'm Kalin. I'm here with Sammy." She said.
She has hazel eyes, with short ombré hair. She's like 5'2.

Bart had come in and told us that he's heard of O2L and that he's been trying to contact them but they wouldn't answer. So they will be special guest as well.

"Hey Nash guess what?" I wanted to tell Nash about Trevor. Me and Nash have grown a brother,sister bond.

"What?"

"Trevor is my twin brother." I whispered not wanting a lot of people knowing yet.

"TREVOR MORAN IS YOUR BROTHER?!?!" He had yelled and everyone looked at us. Then Trevor came over and put his arm around me.

"Yep she's my baby sister." He said.

"Yep and he's my big brother." Now that I had looked at it he was WAY taller then me. We are walking to go to the meet and greet right now.

I was sitting by Nash and Cameron when two girls walked up to me and asked for a picture. They handed the phone to Cameron and he took the photo. We took one with us just smiling and then we took one with peace signs.
After that all the fans wanted pictures with me. All the boys went on stage and I went on Twitter. I saw that #Camma was trending world wide.

As I was about to use the bathroom, I heard the Crowd scream "CAMMA! CAMMA! CAMMA!"
I was then pushed up to the stage. As soon as I went up on stage the crowd went wild. Maybe this wasn't as bad.
^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Ok so this isn't as exciting as other chapters but yeah. ~Cyan