Chapter 7

So I'm gonna switch between Mahogany and Emma

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

Mahogany's Pov.

I can't believe him. How could he hurt her. Why?

We drove home in my rental car that my auntie had brought me. She is the best. We had gotten inside and I told her to show me where she kept her razors. She had them behind the toilet in a dipper wipes box. I thought that box was empty but then I saw a lot of razors with dried blood on them.

As soon as I saw all of the razors I took the box and then I ran to the trash and threw them away. (The trash can is the one that is on your drive way if you have one.)She was crying and then I grabbed her and pulled her into my car. I was driving to Cameron's cuz I wanted to 'talk' to him.

Emma's Pov.

Shit! How am I suppose to escape this world without my razors. After Mahogany threw away my razors she pulled me into her rental car. I was scared to know where we were going.

The car ride was quiet. I could tell she was mad.

Mahogany Pov.

We pulled up to Cameron's drive way and I ran out of the car and knocked on the door. Well more of hit the door than knocked. Then Cameron open the door. "Hey Mahogany. What's up?" He asked. "WHATS UP! WHATS UP IS YOU'VE BEEN BULLYING MY COUSIN FOR NO DAMN REASON AND SHES BEEN CUTTING. SHE COULD DIE LIKE THAT AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT!" I yell at him cuz what I said was all true. Then I turn to Emma who look like she wanted to cry but then she walked to me and Cameron. Cameron hasn't said anything thing and I was about to slap him.

Emma's Pov.

I walked to Mahogany and pulled her back before she went all Hulk on Cameron. And then I walked up to Cameron I haven't spoken to him since that one night. "I thought you were my best friend. You said you would be there for me when I need it. Was I just a game that you liked to play? Was I not good enough for you to have as a best friend? I can't believe you choose to be popular and have fake friends than to have a friend that truly cares for you. Your dead to me Cameron and I never want you to come near me nor Mahogany. Your my past so thanks. Now I feel stronger because of all the bullying and with that I thank you for only making me feel better about my self now. I realized that I shouldn't hurt my self I should be happy I'm alive and your out of my life. You mean nothing to me and you never will." With all that I slapped him just like when I slapped him that one night. I was done with Cameron and everything I said was true. I'm stronger now and there is nothing stopping me. I'm finally free.