Part 3

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Link: Yes eat time

Quicker than you could blink, the 3 boys ran towards the small table and sat on small metal tables.  2 tubes came from the sealing and dumbed their food on the table.

Susan was oafishly freaked out at this point and stood up from her seat on the floor.

Susan: Oh please god please tell me this isn't real. Please tell me I had a mental break down at the wedding and now I'm in a mental hospital and I'm on medication, is giving me hallucinations. she said walking backwards.

With a sigh you turned around, behind Susan was a huge bug with big bog eyes and red fur. You took one look at this monster and walked behind the large table leg. You've hated seeing Susan scared since you went to a pumpkin patch when she was a child. She got lost and when you found her she was a blubbering mess with tears running down her face.

You wanted to help, but because she was now over 20 feet tall, there was no point.

Susan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA she screamed in horror and ran from the big bug.

Link: DONT SCARE INSECTOSAURUS HES GONNA PEE HIMSELF! THEN WE WILL ALL BE IN TROUBLE.

Doctor Cockroach saw you behind the table leg and walked towards you.

Dr Cockroach: Are you alright, my dear?

you: yea I just hate seeing her scared that's all.

Susan then ran past you and began to hit the walls of the humongous room.

Susan: Every room has a door! There's got to be a door here where's the door?

You successfully ignored your sister enough to look at the giant bug that was now being tickled by Link. It made you giggle seeing how it reacted.

you: What's his name! you yelled

Link: Insecto!! he yelled back

Susan once again ran around the room yelling at the top of her lungs.

Susan: PLEASE SOMEBODY I DONT BELONG HERE! LET ME OUT! * slams on a metal wall* LET MEEEE OUUUTTT!

The wall Susan was hitting, slowly opened revealing a dark room with 2 blinding red things that looked like eyes coming from it. Susan was obviously scared of this. She took a few steps away from it. You were feeling completely fine until you saw the rest of the monsters take a step back too. This was obviously something that they were tense about.

After a few seconds the red things moved into the light, showing that it was a man in military uniform, buzz-cut hair flying a jet pack.

Monger: Monsters! Get back in your cells. he commanded

The monsters did as they were told and walked to their cells. You however were still stood under the table, not knowing what to do. Your name rang through your head as you were called over by Susan.

Susan: (Y/N), look its a real person. she then turned to the man in the jet pack.

Susan: You are a real person right? Not one of those half human half machine, you know, whatever you call those things.

you: A Cyborg?

The flying man then pitched in.

Monger: Ladies, I ashore you I am not a cyborg. The names General W.R. Monger. I'm in charge of this facility. Now follow me. He said turning his back towards the 2 of you.

Small Skip

Susan: how long will we be here?

Monger: indefinitely.

You: Can we contact our parents?

Monger: No

Susan: Derick?

Monger: Negative

You and Susan: Do they know where we are?

Monger: NO! and they never will. This place is x filed. wrapped in a cover-up and deep-fried in a paranoid conspiracy. There will be zero contact with the outside world.

After that reviting conversation, you, Susan and the general made it to a large area where you could see large doors that opened to reveal the creatures that you had become acquainted with. The moving panel under both of your feet began to move across the wall where Link, B.O.B, Dr Cockroach and Insecto were. Since you were significantly smaller than Sue the panel peace you were standing on moved up slightly so you could see through the glass that separated you from them. One by one they passed the 3 of you but only one talked to you.

Dr Cockroach: Ah, Susan. You wouldn't happen to have any uranium on you? I just need a little. he said to Susan with a smile.

Monger gave him a " shut up" look.

Monger: Resend doctor cockroaches toy box privileges. immediately.

The platform you were on ,suddenly stopped in front of the doctors cell and the general talked to Susan. As he was doing so, you turned to look back at the cockroach, who had turned his attention to you.

Dr Cockroach: How about you (Y/N)? Any uranium?

you: Sorry dock, I just used up my last few atoms. You smiled

You herd Susan begin to cry so you snapped your head towards her only to see that she was indeed crying.

Monger: Don't see this as a prison. See this as a hotel that you'll never leave because it's locked from the outside.

Susan's panel was slowly moved into a room like the one you woke up in. except that it had a picture on the wall with a kitten hanging from a tree with the words " hang in there" written on it. The doors to her metal walled cell began to close but before it did you said...

you: I'll see you tomorrow  ok?

Monger suddenly popped into your view.

Monger: And one more thing. the government has changed your name to Ginormica. And with that, the doors were closed.