Part 5

After a short Plane ride to... where ever Monger was taking you, your sister and new friends, you landed on an abandoned city road.

Monger: LETS MOOVE OUT! yelled monger, as he drove out of the plane in his little army car.

One by one you stepped out of the metal, flying can onto the black tarmac of a deserted road. Well almost deserted except for the few abandoned cars and a sine that read " WELCOME TO SAN FRANCISCO" in big, bold writing.

Susan: *gasp* This is San Francisco. This isn't far from my home!

Dr Cockroach: feel the wind on your antenna. isn't this wonderful?

B.O.B: I haven't been outside in 50 years it's AMAZING out here.

Link: It's a little hotter then I remember. Has the earth gotten wormer? It would be great to know that it would be a very convenient truth.

As you were about to remind your friends of why they were here, you saw something at the corner of your eye. You quickly turned to see what it was but when you did you were just stood there in shock.

It was a giant almost 40 to 50 feet high. The colour of its metal body was either a black or a very, very dark grey. It was its eye that creeped you out the most though. It was just how lifeless it looked.

You were suddenly brought out of your daze when you herd Link call your name. You didn't turn to look at him, your eyes were still glued to the machine in front of you.

Link: Yo! (Y/N) what are you looking at?

After you herd this, you managed to force yourself to lift up your right arm and point to the lifeless pile of walking metal in front of you.

All of the other monsters and Monger turned their attention to where you were pointing.

Monger: Yea! NOW THAT'S A ROBOT! TRY NOT TO DAMAGE IT TOO MUCH MONSTERS I MIGHt WANT TO TAKE IT BACK TO THE FARM! Monger yelled as he drove back into the plane.

The Plane Began to take off and you herd Susan start to panic.

 Light of neon blue light, from the robots eye, was beamed onto all of you.

B.O.B: I think he sees us. he said sliding closer to the robot.

B.O.B: HELLO! HI! HOW ARE YOU DOING! WELCOME WE ARE HERE TO DESTROY YOU!

Susan began to breathe heavily and hold a hand to her chest.

Susan: I can't fight that thing, I can't even * gasp* I'm hyperventilating * heavy breathing* does anyone have a giant paper bag?

Because she was knelt down closer to the ground you ran towards her and held her cheeks in your hands to make her look into your eyes.

You: Susan calm down ok? Go hide in the city you'll be safe there. We will meet up with you later.

Susan quickly nodded and ran towards the city.

As Susan practically sprinted into to city, you turned to see that the robot had gotten very close to the for of you.

you: Wow that thing moves fast.

Link: Finally some action! I'm gonna turn this oversized tin can into a really... dented oversized tin can.

With a loud fizz, the robot began to move its upper body to create arms.

Your (E/C) eyes widened and your hands began to shake a little.

You: OK does anyone have any idea where Insecto might be?

Bob came sliding over to the 3 of you with that same goofy smile he always does.

B.O.B: WAW would you look at the size of that...

Dr cockroach: FOOT! he said as he grabbed your hand to pull you out of harms way.

Boom!

The foot landed on top of B.O.B but within seconds it rose again to reveal he was ok.

B.O.B: I've got him you guys * foot back on the ground* don't worry I won't let him go in slowing him down * foot back on the ground*Please tell me he's slowing down!

You rolled your eyes at the blue blob, as you stood up from the hard road.

Dr Cockroach: Get to the city Link we will catch up with you as fast as we can.

you: We will? How?

The doctor turned to a large truck behind where the two of you were stood.

You: well that answers my question.